UD/SL Spider

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by hfok, Sep 9, 2014.

1. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    http://www.poxbase.com/deck/Cw=CuXCaLcaKCfXcuTC70Ctmcqys6Ls4usas4@s84s8fS1Fs73sOr2qr20r2Ie1Ue22

Game Play:
    This is one of your typical spider deck but mixed with SL, the playstyle is similar to normal spider deck.

The difference is you could get your Broodmother / Skeezick Arthromancer out, walk into range, and make a power turn that combine both Protect the Nest and Awaken Brood for 90Nora.

Arachnablade is not often use as the above combo is a lot more quicker and less foreseeable for enemy, something else might be able to take its space.

Pros:
    • NO LEGENDARY and only 3 exotic, rest are rare/uncommon/common
    • get a ranged,magical damage dealer that have Surge: Arthropod (Skeezick Arthromancer)
    • there will be a spot cleanse/dispel (Purge)
    • have access to Improve speed (Myx Matriarch)
    • have a huge meat shield that is both unstoppable and colossal (Myx Broodlord)
    • spiderlings could hatch immediately and on demand (Awaken Brood)
    • Myx Pupae (from Myx Matriarch) could hatch immediately (Awaken Brood)
    • a long range attack spider (Sand Spitter)
    • a lot more AoE damage and debuff (Sand Spitter, Skeezick Arthromancer)
    Cons:
    • no longer have a hero that help spawning eggs
    • damage isn't as high (split bonus) for individual spider

Champions upgrade (the way I did):
    Broodmother - Surge: Arthropod 2 / Life Siphon
    Demonbarb Spider - Damage Shield: Physical 1 / Reflexes 3
    Myx Broodlord - optional, I like to keep mine cheap with consume and unstoppable so she could heal off spiderlings
    Myx Matriarch - Improve Speed / optional (I choose Soothing Serenade just for more utility, acidic greatting could be a good one for detection or -def instantly)
    Nightfall Spider - Cloak1 / Shadow Shift
    Phase Spider - Teleport / Phase Cleansing
    Sand Spitter - Tunnel: Sand / Creep and Crawl (Creep and Crawl is WAY better than domain sand, the ability to tunnle back to where u were last round and still able to attack is massive, also, if you're not moving, you will be able to have 2 attacks instead 1 with domain)
    Skeezick Arthromancer - Distract / Surge: Arthropod
    Weaver - Web / Weave Web

Give it a try, I hope you like it ;)
    Feel free to make any recommendation for me to improve this deck!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014