UD/SL Spinner's Kiss

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Sirius, May 15, 2015.

1. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Ok, so this bg is still a work in progress. Stuff needs to be smoother and the average champion cost is too high. Despite that, I think this has a lot of potential.
    So, here it is:

https://poxbase.com/deck/cllCdBC6-C...Jc5yc4+s6LS3Ns7Ps7Fs7Ms86s2zr3qr3r20e1Ue2De2A

It's centered around Spinner's Greaves; the point however is not to play standard spiders, but rather to have a large collection of Arthropods that serve another theme. In this case, it's Fire/Acid Amp with Vulnerability granting spells.

Spinner's counters the Sonic/Flame Surge champs via Weave Web. Pull is used to get an opposing champion within kill range, cast a Vulnerability spell and then destroy it. It can also be used for Fire Volatility setups. Super cheap Draconic Pulsar helps.

Myx Coordinator is for ally relocation. Locust is good for giving me more advantage out of killing stuff. Arachnablade is probably silly without Surge champs. Broodlord is there cuz I love big beaters.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

May want to give Lavaflow Devourer a look, as he amps fire and is an arthropod

Sirius likes this.
  3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!