UD/SP Fire Aura Bg

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by flash88, Nov 20, 2014.

1. flash88

flash88 Member

http://www.poxbase.com/deck/CjBCqwC29CkuCbc32CfOS5Qs5zS2ls2zR38E1Ke2fE2H

I need some feedbacks, this is a fire element bg ,can have other champions with the element...but is very necessary have at least 8 champions with Fire eater and Fire Aura together in the deck!
    This bg havent range! the idea is approach one or two oponent units, give one hit in each and approach at least 4 units with fire aura and fire eater. so lets calcule:

fire elemental: 11 base dmg + 2 dmg bonus ud + 6 fire aura =19 dmg
    +
    ash maiden : 10 base dmg +2 dmg + 6 fire aura = 18 dmg

= 37 dmg
    + 12 fire blast spell = 49 dmg (using only two champions and one spell)
    -----------------------------------------
    And too is a great regeneration bg, the mechanics create a regeneration field with fire aura and fire eater:

example:
    we have 6 champions ,each with fire aura 3
    6x6=36 dmg
    ( fire ater regen the half) 36/2= 18 regen per round! (is 4x more regen than one champion with heal mass cd 2)
    -----------------------------------------

but as i said before,is a mlee bg, but need to win the group factor, is a bg teamwork (characteristic of my bgs) a dispersed, gives problem.
    The bg works fine with alacrity, orb of protection and zemi of the elements,because 8 or more champions with element fire in deck are elemental champions.

i think in a Fw disease aura bg too, fw is the is the largest faction with the greatest number of auras of the same type with champions with immunity, should be interesting
    when one bg with damage aura of the same type is possible only with ud and fw at moment in game.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I tried the same idea back in the day before revamp with clayform grim mirror and lightning elemental at 100 Nora. It does not work.

If you don't have enough DMG types they can counter to easily...outing all of your eggs in one basket is bad.
    Also if you clump them up for fire eater. They will get aoe destroyed. But if you want to make it happen I suggest firelight jem and grimlic and moga cannons take out spike and semir of elements. Add magma elemental maybe.

3. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

I would suggest that u just go all round UD/SP fire... There's some freaking great combos in there..
    - having Sheou demon and moga cannon out... thats one way to do incredible dmg... for powerturns: equip moga cannon with firelight gem and cast havoc's touch or zealotry on it... So freaking fun!

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

High level auras can really do a lot of damage, and that is a good demonstration of the ideas potential. I would caution, however, against considering it as a form of regeneration except in extreme cases. The problem with this melee heavy, aura focused play is that you will be ripped apart by spells or breath attacks. Look around for a way to combat that. Also, check what kind of ranged options you want. Most BGs want at least some source of damage at a distance, and this doesn't look like it would be an exception. Finally, have backup plans. As Gnomes mentioned, one Salaman could ruin your day. Have a couple sources in case someone has a fire immune champ.

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

dropping Caliginous Cauldron next to a champs will cause loss of life damage. Even if the the Source of fire damage is a zillion spaces away. You might need it for fire eaters, protection, or ghost champs.

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

No Zoalt, eh?

HannibalFee and 19madfox95 like this.
  7. flash88

flash88 Member

the absence of a ranged makes things difficult.
    But still can works with some adaptation,and the bg tip is here for those who identify with the bg, just let us know if something works is before we try

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  8. flash88

flash88 Member

good idea, it may be a differential in the bg, just what I seek is to assemble a good group enough to face almost as equals other pure bgs. a good idea for those who want to test the bg in aqueous forum is to bring together in a single bg fire acolyte + 2 or 4 champions with fire aura / ability eater

9. flash88

flash88 Member

Thank you friend for the idea, you have no idea how many splits I want to test yet :D

I want an unpopular split bg, which is able to face a big bg pure as FW spirits or witches for example (no matter if it is created on the other)

But you know,is not easy, since these bgs ready to play has an extreme synergy, it is very difficult to create a bg or adapt the bg that someone created to fight at the same level,
    but that's where the game this grace in my opinion, the difficulty, the fun is exploring a synergy within a set of possibilities of a system (in the case Pox abilities)
    Imagine how many possibilities and bg mixtures may exist, just waiting to be discovered and used. this is fun: D

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  10. flash88

flash88 Member

I dont still dont know how works Caliginous Cauldron, the last time I tested there was no result at all, might be buggy, or I did not know to use

OriginalG1 likes this.
  11. flash88

flash88 Member

hahaha i reall love that little dragon :D

12. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

You drop Cauldron with-in 3spaces of the unit you would like to damage with loss of life damage.