UD the "DAMAGE BONUS" Faction

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Styrwirld, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Styrwirld

Styrwirld The King of Potatoes

So, Im a coming back player, and I notice that the same thing its happening than when I left.

Our bonus its +4 damage but almost all our runes dont have High damage (with a few exceptions) and I keep facing other BG with champions with our same damage, but with other bonuses for example 20% reduced damage from SL.

So how is this working? or I am just short sighted?

2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

With the bonus UD has more damage on average than the other factions.

However, specific bgs, particularly those built around amping, can achieve damage levels that exceed UD's.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

well part of this to remember is that if we have a unit with 7 damage but its 11 damage on field its a lot more efficient than it would be if it was just a flat 11 damage unit. for example deep elf priestess would be 7-8 nora more expensive if it was in another faction with those stats and still has 11 damage

4. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

From the last two expansions, the only attack based damage dealer that doesn't have high damage is Blood Abhorrent, but he seems designed more as a tank.

Minotaur Thunderaxe has access to speed in path 1 and to multi attack or relic guardian in path 2
    Nefari Informant is a support rune (which by the way amps damage for your other champs)
    Goblin Collector is a range utility unit with access to Reclaim Relic (+5dmg )
    Ruby crawler is designed to be tanky, still has access to amplify fire to boost all your damage
    Demonic Sandclaw has Blood Frenzy
    Minotaur Mageknight has Portal Walker and Adaptive, while it also has 3 DEF 55hp and Regen 3
    Minotaur Render has Render and Duel
    Goblin Cropstick is a wierd rune, no comment
    Red tipped raptor has Blood Frenzy

Are you annoyed that not every UD rune is a melee beater ala Sheoul Demon? UD already has a lot of melee beaters

By the way, runes released in the past don't go away, you can still play Sheoul Demon if you want

5. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I am having a lot of success with this at the moment!

Champs

Altered Lemur x1
    Bloodbow Infantry x2
    Deepelf Infiltrator x2
    Goblin Cropsick x2
    Grimlic x1
    Imp Vixen x2
    Korona Bok Huntress x1
    Nefari Informant x2
    Pincushion x2
    Soulthirster x2

Spells