Unable to Attack bug, Shroud Stacking, Divine Dispersal

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by ProR2D2, Dec 3, 2015.

1. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

This is my 8-10th bug in 1-2 weeks, and some of these bugs are gamebreaking. @Sokolov pls

Shroud Stacks. Pontiff moved outside the Shroud aura but it still had evasive 2. He regain evasive 2 again when Shroud champ came close. The Equip was Forge hammer.

[​IMG]

My Deadly Tracker Archer was unable to attack anything after his pontiff was blinked. Using A to attack didn't worked. Restarted game, still didn't worked.

[​IMG]

Divine Dispersal removes Visual Font and Shrine Terrain.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

1 - Unable to reproduce Shroud bug. The screenshot you provided shows that it is within 3 spaces of the Barbarian, which is within Shroud range. Did he move one more away?

2 - Deadly Tracker was unable to attack anything... was it affected by anything at all during the game? What was it able to successfully attack? I can't reproduce it by simply casting Blink, so there must be something else going on.

3 - Divine Dispersal removing font/shrine terrain confirmed. Description will also be fixed to clarify that it shouldn't remove those.

3. ProR2D2

1 - The Pontiff was on range 3 for Shroud, then he swapped with the barbarian using the barbarian swap skill while at range. After that, he moved the Pontiff out of range and he still had evasive 2.

2 - He wasn't affected by anything during the game. I used the archer to attack his barbarian and didn't do any damage due to resilient and nexus aura. Next turn, Elven Prodigy was hammer striked and killed, then he Blinked his Pontiff. I was unable to attack anything with the archer for the rest of the game. Fire for effect was used after the bug.

It would be awesome if you could check the other 5 bugs I posted.

4. Sokolov

1 - Ah, let me check how Swap interacts with Shroud.

2 - Nexus Aura is the bug. It's breaking in combination with Evasive. We are working on that.

5. Sokolov

Unable to reproduce the Shroud problem still even with Swap.

6. ProR2D2

Wierd. The image and in the game showed 2x Evasive 2. I don't remember any spell being played, and even if evasive was gained from another source, shouldn't it add into evasive 3?
    The other champ was Carrier Squire, Pontiff used Action Potion before getting out of range.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  7. Sokolov

Yea, I am sure there's SOMETHING that's doing it, but I can't make it happen right now so far. Will make a note to look into it more later (which will involve also crosschecking existing bug tickets and other reports).

8. Sokolov

You know, it's possible this is a side effect of the Nexus Aura bug... was the Pontiff covered by the Nexus Aura on an attack before he left the Shroud area?

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The shroud bug is a visual error. Sometimes the champs keep the icon but DO NOT get the benefit of shroud stacking. Has happened to me multiple times with me playing it and playing against it.

10. ProR2D2

I see. It's still a problem since the champion can show evasive OUTSIDE the shroud area. At that situation players have no indications that it is a visual bug, and could refrain from attacking it.

K Thanks sok and cydna.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015