"Unbalanced" negative ability

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kampel, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Logic: you can have a heavy armor and a huge shield but if you are out of balance and cant hold your position you are as good as naked.

Its the negative version of Bold, could be used for rangeds instead of defenseless, or speed tanks (you rush or you tank) or as "on hit" effect.

Unbalanced: This champion has -1 DEF for 2 turns for each space it moves, to a maximum of -5 DEF.
    Even the icon should be easy, a red version of the shield with a "-" instead of a "+"
    [​IMG]

badgerale likes this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Sounds kinda similar to Readiness but a champ with both abilities could be cool.

Kampel likes this.
  3. Kampel

nice combo :p

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am trying to think how it would work. If the champ has 0 base Defense and both abilities and has 10 AP it would have 5 Defense.
    As it moves it loses defense.
    10 AP - 5 Defense
    if it moves 6 spaces it would have -3 defense +2 defense from readiness for a total of -1.
    Then if it attacks it goes to -3.

5. Kampel

Huh but what would be the point, making your enemy waste time and brainpower in math? is that even a valid strategy? xD

If the "-5def" cap is removed then there could exist the following buildup without being "op":

Base:
    Atk: 10
    Spd: 7
    HP: 30

Unbalanced
    Opportunistic (or big ap gen like Ready 2 or similar)
    Blitz
    Hit and run

It would be a kinetic glass hammer

6. Kampel

I made something similar in to a kinetic hammer thingy champ here