Undead Alpha & Kain Taris

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by DeepClaws, Mar 6, 2014.

1. DeepClaws

DeepClaws New Member

Undead Alpha
    "Matriarch Kiergana, we found some of your Alphas corpses, they were slain but they are not dead." Xulos, undead sage

Factions: SP/FW
    Races: Kanen - Undead
    Size: Small
    Rarity: Rare
    Nora Cost: 79

Stats
    Dmg: 14
    Spd: 7
    Range: 1
    Def: 2
    HP: 56

Ability:
    Atack Physical: This unit makes a Physical attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.

Disease Breath: Area Effect 2, Range 5: Affected units take Disease damage equal to 80% of this unit's DMG. This damage ignores DEF. Champions successfully damaged become Diseased 2.

Pack Leader: The first time this champion makes a basic attack against a champion each turn, other champions with Pack Mentality within melee range of the target make a free Physical attack against the same target.

Life Siphoon: When this unit attacks and deals damage to a champion, it heals HP equal to half the damage dealt.

Boon of the Undead:This champion has Immunity - Disease, 40% Poison resistance, and Fearless. When this champion recovers a nora globe, you gain an additional 20% nora.

Frightful Aura:All opposing champions within 3 spaces have -2 DMG. All friendly undead champions within 3 spaces have +2 DEF.

Unique: Only one copy of this rune may be played in a Battle Group

Unleash: Friendly champions within 6 spaces gain Fuel Rage (Target champion within 3 spaces that has the Unleash ability gains 1 AP and +1 DMG for 1 turn).

Upgrades:
    Tough: Rank 2: Any time this champion would take damage, it takes 2 less than normal.

Stat bounus Health: 6

Desecrated Zone rank 1: All ground within 1 space(s) of this champion is Dead Magic Zone (Spells can not be targeted in an opposing Dead Magic Zone). At the end of your turns, all priests, shamans and paladins inside the area take 2 Magical damage.

Mountaneer: This champion ignores movement restrictions and movement penalties imposed by terrain elevation and ignores terrain restrictions while moving.

Kain Taris
    "As we were fighting, we heard a huge growl comming behind us. . It was him. . it was Kain Taris" Kiergana, Stitched Crone

Rune Artwork: A Kanen with a spear killing a leoss :D

Faction: SP/SL
    Races: Kanen
    Size: 2x2 (Large)
    Class: Warrior - Demigod (optional)
    Rarity: Exotic or Legendary
    Nora Cost: 98

Dmg: 14
    Spd: 7
    Rnge: 1-2
    Def: 1
    HP: 59

Ability:
    Atack: Spear- This unit makes a Physical attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.

Pack Leader: The first time this champion makes a basic attack against a champion each turn, other champions with Pack Mentality within melee range of the target make a free Physical attack against the same target.

Split-Hero (Optional):If this unit is deployed while in a full-faction battlegroup, it is destroyed. This unit cannot be Reanimated. This unit has Iron Will (This champion cannot be Charmed, Possessed or Dominated). You may only have one Split Hero in your battlegroup. This unit counts as a Hero. (Also u guys should let splits to have mora than 1 split hero, the normal Hero in other factions they can have up to 3!! so its a bit unfair. . For example -Vex - Vindrax - Valdac . . C'mmon ;) )

Horrific Howl: This champion makes a sonic attack at +2 damage against target enemy champion within 4 spaces. If successful, target becomes Frightened 2 (This champion has -3 DMG and may not attack the unit that frightened it).

Cast: Pack Savagery: All units with Pack Mentality or Pack Leader engaged with an opposing champion makes a free Physical melee attack against one of the opposing champions it is engaged to.

Tough rank 3: Any time this champion would take damage, it takes 3 less than normal.

Battle Leader: When this champion destroys an opposing champion, friendly champions heal 4 HP and gain +1 DMG.

Upgrades:
    Surge Kanen: rank 1: his unit has +1 DMG for each friendly Kanen.

Shroud: Other friendly champions within 3 spaces gain Evasive 2 (This unit takes 35% less damage (after DEF) from ranged attacks). This does not stack.

Boost Kanen rank 3: Friendly kanens within 6 spaces of this champion gets +6 hp - + 3 dmg - +2 def

Glorious leap: This champion is relocated to target space within 4 spaces. Opposing champions within 2 spaces of the target space are Awestruck (This unit has its DMG reduced by 50% and -1 SPD) for 2 turns. This ability's CD is reduced by 1 whenever this champion is successfully attacked.

Well this is just some ideas for Alphas because i just see a few of them so it might be a good improvement instead of using Kiergana all the time with the little kanens. So i think its a good idea :)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
    jayscales1 likes this.
  2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Flavor text puts kiergana in a fearful tone which doesn't seem befitting also you have to remember the faction bonuses these champions receive and the abilities you are stacking on them surge kanen, tough - 3, horrific howl, 3 defense as well as the SL faction bonus of 20% if not played in split faction(if it is a legendary otherwise as an exo it would probably be given split hero and only gain the 10% defense which is still good)

3. DeepClaws

DeepClaws New Member

Well the reason why of the fearful tone of Kiergana its because they did not know that Kain Taris was alive ;)
    And Def 3 because he's like a God of Kanens, he's like one of the biggest Kanens Also so it might be good for him to have it ;) most Alphas have tough 2 -3

4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the information on Kain Taris I understand he is a important figure I did not know he was a God I thought of him as someone like Votaev the ferryman, this champion seems to be a super tank I hope the nora cost is appropriate if it is implemented into game

5. Ultim8death

Ultim8death New Member

Nice one, Deep.:D
    But I think cast: packs savagery would b OP. Also, u put in some abilites for kain taris tht is signature moves for other ones like Glorious Leap and Thirst for Battle so i think maybe it's a good idea to replace them. Also, it already has 16 dmg and u can add thirst for battle and surge kanen, thts not good idea. You can get a big amount DMG. Also, DEF 3, thirst for battle and tough 3 would make it have lots of defense too. I think you should decrease base DMG and DEF lowered or lose thirst for battle and surge. Undead alpha seems good, would b good with vampires. Nice Job ^^

6. Ultim8death

Ultim8death New Member

And lol, I see your attempt of putting kiergana and your kain taris in same bg by giving the idea of being allowed 1+ Split Faction Heros haha

7. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

That second champ is too much of an all around beast high dmg through surge and nice defense (3 + tough + SL bonus is a cool 7 defense) and the hp makes him a well rounded beast not to mention the otheroffensive/defensive abilities he packs (glorious leap/thirst for battle. Not to mention giving kanen access to more ranged hate. I'd honestly quit if a champion like this was ever released that's just bonkers.