Under-rated runes

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by badgerale, Nov 9, 2014.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Leadrz likes this.
  2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Thanks cp, i'll have a look through that when i have time.

I'm not sure if this is an original idea or if I read it in relation to something else, but I'm thinking it could work like a conditional flanking, where a hekatian order champ gets extra damage (or DoTs, or something) if it is attacking a champ that is engaged with another champ that has hekatian order.

3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Going into OT but how does bok getting some kind of rile up ability similar to drive but for demons? UD has a sever lack of drive

4. chickenpox2

i would like to see something like battle harden where they get boost for a short time

5. badgerale

I generally dislike the racials that are 'for every race champ you deploy, you get x for y turns'.

Turn counting is kinda tiresome.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. chickenpox2

i was thinking these would be the best ones
    Demon anguish - when this champion is deployed friendly champions gain tough 1 and machoism for 2 turns
    Demon willpower - when a champion is destroyed all demons get Iron will or fearless for 2 turns
    Demonic resolution : the first time this champ engages another champ all melee damage is reduced to 0 for 2 turns
    Demonic superiority - when a demon with higher base strenght is deployed, this demon receives +2 DMG, +1DEF for 8 turns.

Demons fury : When this champion is deployed this champion gains Underdepth exploit* for 1 turns

Underdepth exploit* - When this champion makes a successful basic attack against a target with Burn,Gore,Charred,Bloodied it gains 1 AP and has +2 DMG for the attack.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Demon Winning- When this champion is deployed , you win

Anondylar and SPiEkY like this.
  8. chickenpox2

i take it you don't like any of the ideas?

9. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

we're a powerful faction as it is.. we don't need senseless buffs to make us the most powerful faction......only to be nerfed twice as hard later.

Sure i want buffs like every other UD player....But buffs to runes who need it....not just to make something over the top

Poxlife, Sealer0, SaintKiwi and 2 others like this.
  10. badgerale

Another idea is an activated ability, something like this:

Marked by the Hekatian Order (0ap)
    Target enemy champion within 4 spaces becomes marked by the Hekatian order: whenever this champion is attacked by a member of the hekatian order, it receives an additional 5 psychic damage. This ability is removed after use.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  11. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Against UD i can say these cheapos are far more dangerous:

1) flameweb spider
    2) nefari guardian
    3) deep elf summoner
    4) goblin dirtbag
    5) imp deceiver

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Has this champ been removed or something? I can't find it on the checklist or on poxbase.

13. chickenpox2

its called DE manslayer

14. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

In your mind please always call it long knife adept.

And i'll always call toxic anuran, toxic anuran. AND Czar of the void. czar of the void.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  15. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

And poor Forglar Paladin lost his defender-of-everything status, and is just a Boghopper Paladin now...

16. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I know :(
    Q.Q

17. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

what are people thought on the trap spider? really like that rune for messing up peoples melee engages or ranged retreats other than that has a decentish CC and a DoT

18. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I dig him. I run mine with Vulnerable for 64 nora, which is pretty damn efficient

19. illminded

illminded Well-Known Member

i completly agree with goblin dirtbag its cheap, good support, and good range

20. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

He'd be a great deal more useful if Ambush triggered as written. Moves with in 2 should trigger Ambush when the unit move WITHIN 2 spaces, not only when it moves adjacent.