Underdepth exploit?

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by chickenpox2, Jun 5, 2014.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I was thinking is it possible to make a underdept exploit some of the damage on champions are probably going to be nerfed i thought UD could use and exploit to help to faciltitate Bleed Bgs

So it be like this

Underdepth exploit
    Champions that are rended or eviscerated and gains bloodied or weired for 2 truns
    Champions with bloodied and weary gain wounded for 2 turns

I think this will be good so runes will not need to countiously depend on bloodgaurd's blood dispersal or korona's
    I was also thinking that it can go with a passive champion like a master bleedmaster rune that able to incorporate some kind of grant exploit or probably something similar to hunted ability

What you guys think?
    Effective?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  2. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

Wounded seems too strong, other than that it looks amazing

question: Isn't eviscerated the condition of rend? That part was not clear for me. If this condition applies, how do we know if the champion will get bloodied or wearied? Or do they get both?

3. chickenpox2

yes but there might be other ways that it get eviscerated without the rend ability through spells can cause it
    It's or just like all the other exploit
    For wounded it ok to have wounded cause it only last 2 turns (I can only see it being OP if champion has multi 2/ multi 3 ) so it can wound twice but i doubt there will be many runes with that so its ok
    it only problem if more than 1 rune have the same ability any case only see one at the moment so it quite balanced hopefully

4. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Every faction could/should have an Exploit ability... they are flavorful and they promote synergy, which is ALWAYS good.

Should proc off of Bloodied, Eviscerated, and Gored (for minotaur synergy). I also think all Exploit ability should do the same thing, for simplicity. +1 AP and +2 DMG for the attack.

5. chickenpox2

i was thinking about a burn exploit
    Burn
    consumed by fire /torched
    ablaze
    2 turns each
    also what u think about the bleed exploit?

6. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

I actually edited my previous post, because I thought better of it all... I think all exploits should operate the same way, with different triggers per faction being the only change.

So, my favorite would be:

Depths Exploit
    When this champion makes a successful basic attack against a target with Bloodied, Charred, or Gored, it gains 1 AP and has +2 DMG for the attack.

That covers pretty much all the major UD themes: Bleed, Fire, Minotaur, generic Demon goodstuff, Imp, Goblin, Arthropod... every theme has at least a few units that dole out one of the three conditions.

7. chickenpox2

noted gored i guess can be used with the combination

8. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

this sounds better. More simple yet effective

9. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Finally, someone else that yearns for more synergy!

Joker likes this.
  10. chickenpox2

so much for my exploit thread oh well
    i just hope DOG implement it

11. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Don't give up hope yet! Exploit is a good idea, though I agree with the others that it should be fairly similar across factions (simplicity is always good!).