Unranked to Ranked glitch and bug abuser in-game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pipster, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Hi guys,

I know a lot of you are aware of this, but I haven't really seen it stated explicitly. Michaelleo is a player in the top 40 limited league, who has not played a player anywhere near his rank (has exclusively been playing either uncommon or unranked leaguers) by abusing a glitch that makes effectively turns what appears to be an unranked "friendly" game (this is how he lures the newbies in) into a ranked game without their knowledge.

You will see that his profile has dozens of ranked games against newbies and unranked players, despite him being in Limited and also playing "unranked" games all day. A more sure-fire way of catching this happening is by watching him create an unranked game in the Battlegrounds, watch a newbie come in, he plays the game, wins, and then when you go to his game history, it's showing up as a ranked game.

This has been going on since the revamp started. Fix the glitch and do something about this ******* once and for all please.

MICHAELLEO'S PROFILE
    MICHAELLEO'S GAME HISTORY

EDIT: I am actually blocking him from doing this RIGHT NOW in lobby (1337 PM GMT time) and he refuses to start the game, because unlike a newbie, I know how to play this game and will ruin his ranked farm.

EDIT 2: Well handled by the Greens, Michaelleo is now banned

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    Ballballer, DarkJello, reskk and 3 others like this.
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Who could you be talking about? Gee, I'm extremely unaware of who could be that human piece of trash ...

I'll support any ban for this loser.

I, btw, also block him at times, for the lols

reskk, Tarathil and Pipster like this.
  3. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Blocking him is a civil duty. Everyone should do it when they get the chance :)

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

HEY GUYS WE NEED NEW PLAYERS RIGHT?

That's scum.

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah, its no harm saying this guy is michaleo. Right?

reskk, BurnPyro and Faust like this.
  6. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

does his name start with a K?

7. Pipster

Great. It is, as well all know (but perhaps not the greens), Michaelleo. The player's name is Michaelleo and this is his profile which is the evidence of all his abuse:

MICHAELLEO'S PROFILE
    MICHAELLEO'S GAME HISTORY

He's padded a lot of them with unranked games, but inbetween them all are ranked games that he coerces newbies into playing with him.

8. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

You should check out Gabby, she's related to him in real life and does the exact same thing :L, They are a vital and beloved part of the community <3

Ballballer, reskk and Pipster like this.
  9. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

idk why they do this... it is not like rank means that much I mean i am in the top 20 am I good? not really.

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

People define their egos over the weirdest things. Some people don't feel good without big primary or secondary genitals, can you imagine.

11. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

12. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Ding dong, the ****** is gone.

Ballballer, reskk and Tarathil like this.
  13. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

14. Pipster

Well done boys & girls for helping to draw this issue to attention, it's great to know that the Greens are like unseen heroes, watching in the shadows and ready to burst into action when necessary - like Batman!

DarkJello likes this.
  15. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

But what if he has the cure for poxnora and wont post it until he feels he's established his 'credibility'?

honestly I see no difference between doing something like that and using a rune you know is broken or OP.

KingoftheDepths likes this.
  16. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

It is very odd to me that someone would care that much about rank. With that said, perhaps a way to change this tactic would be to change the very small check box that mentions if it is a ranked game or not. Making it more visible would lower the likelihood of not knowing some ****** is doing this.

17. Pipster

There is not meant to be a way to create your own "ranked" game and pick who you want to play ranked against in the first place Xirone. I believe that checkbox is just there for aesthetics.

18. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Oh really, I didn't know that is how it worked. Did I just out myself as someone who has never done that?

Pipster likes this.
  19. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't you the one running Garin Sharpfang x2 along with the other split hero in a Kanen BG? Seems a little hypocritical, even if his abuse is worse.

Ballballer and reskk like this.
  20. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, busted.

Ballballer and PurpleTop like this.