Unresponsive client in game

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by Hierokliff, May 29, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Noticed that I sometimes get an unresponsive client when iam in games, (dont think it has happened in lobby so far). It did just happen again in a custom game - BOT, i tried to heal while another of my units was still healing, and every action i could try with units did NOT work.
    the runedeck worked, (as in viewing items etc, not deploy)
    escape - options worked

crashed client and loged in again and everything worked
    allthough after DC the soundtimer was off alot compaired to the real timer in game, think this happends often with DC's

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  2. bearhugger29

bearhugger29 Member

I've had this happen on the PS4 side as well but its worse when this happens on console. I can't even exit a match when the game does this. The timer will keep going and once it reaches Zero it just sits there and does nothing. Forced to shut the game down and reopen it.

3. Durand

Durand Active Member

I just had it in BOT game too. Maybe we all had it same time and was caused by server. I could add that not even writing in chat worked when it happened. Windows Task Manager showed the game still running, but nothing else to do but end the process.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  4. Hierokliff

Had it again, not sure what i was doing this time or if it has any relevance. Its one of those things that can get frustrating, atleast on PC the new client loads very fast and iam back into the game fast compaired to how it sounds on PS4.

5. Monixion

Monixion New Member

Getting hangs on PS4 at least a few times per match, usually for a minute or so but sometimes it's a good few minutes before actions will actually play out, that or it hangs til time runs out, it crashes or I skip my turn. I always have to play BOTs with a 10 min timer or I'd never be able to finish my turn.

Getting pretty obnoxious tbh. Definitely not my end as my internet is good.

6. Hierokliff

sounds frustrating @Monixion i had about 1 restart per hour i played yesterday with the client going unresponsive in the middle of the fight, its a 20seconds loss for me, shutdown and restart. tried to do it before starting a new PvP game but forgot to do it now and then so i have no idea if that would help.