Update on few things please?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxLordQxx, Nov 24, 2014.

1. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Thats the point of fw, if you dont like it, perhaps another faction is better suited for your tastes

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I think everyone would.

3. TheBulwark

If im going to bother playing fw, I prefer champ cooldown reduction for faction bonus

4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I do like it,but i dont like people complaining about it when i win and they play something like kf.I think other factions have bonuses that are just more efficient then fw.A lot of people in the past have suggested a change to fw bonus and there were huge threads about it before.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I would like FS bonus with FS champs and KF bonus with KF champs because they are balanced around each other.

TheBulwark likes this.
  6. Netherzen

How are they balanced around faction bonus when the factions bonus is not calculated in champions cost?

7. Boozha

Indirectly it is factored in one way or another, otherwise IS and FW would perpetually suck. In fact IS perpetually kicks ass and FW kicks ass more often than not, if not so much right now.

8. TheBulwark

It pretty much is statwise on some level, more obvious on some champs than others. You can definitely tell on a lot of UD champs (low base damage)

9. Netherzen

If they have lower damage,they also have lower cost,also look at how spiderlings and low base damage champions like warogg have a lot of efficiency.

IS is OP and fw is the advanced faction for players who can play without extra 6 nora per turn.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

FW is for the emo kids, the disturbed, and the people who are into necrophilia.

Qno2 and Boozha like this.
  11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

then why am I not playing them? I love me some dead goats

12. Boozha

FW is the faction for sick people that want to drag out a game for as long as possible, lest anyone finds any enjoyment. Also for people who want as big a toolbox as possible, so any problem they encounter finds a blanket solution. Reflexes? Evasive? Resistances? RD? SOULREAVE ALL THE THINGS!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't even know what u play :p

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

UD, but still your logic is flawed

15. Netherzen

As i posted before,i would gladly replace the attrition-encouraging bonus with something like kf or fs bonus so we can be balanced and fun to play against like those factions.I would also enjoy if they made other spells in fw more viable so i can use something other then the standard toolbox in every bg,buffing witching hour was a pretty great move.

16. Boozha

Well, play something else then? ... As Covah said, FW is for silly emos anyway.

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

18. Netherzen

I love the whole undead and necromancy art and concept so il stick with it,there are smart people on fw forum and in council and i like that fw is developing into a even more interesting faction,i love the buff to worms and witches.

19. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

No... Death by attrition, counters with no real effectiveness of its own, using the waste of other factions. That is how FW was meant to be. This is not a Red-Bull commercial. There is no need to give everything "Wings."

TheBulwark likes this.
  20. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

I don't understand. How is the FS bonus be factored into the champs? FS champs aren't exactly weaker/more expensive than any other faction.

BurnPyro and Netherzen like this.