Using Zeventrechs I realized...

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by WraithxxV, Sep 10, 2014.

1. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

• That his ability Aegis (if Poxbox is to be believed) is 25 Nora, but only provides 24 Nora worth of conditional resistances.
    • That he is fat.
    • That him having 7 speed would be flavorful. He already has 7 range! Heck, give him 17 damage and 57 base hp. Because, you know, 7.
    • The easiest fix to make him half useful when Split Hero is no longer -10 nora is clearly losing Aegis. Nothing unique about him then though. Solution: Give him 7 everything.
    • The Boost: Cyclops upgrade line would be nicer if it provided some non-cyclops options.
    • He is fat.
    • Fat bottom women make the rockin world go round.
    Just musing on 7trucks. He's pretty bad but great for the lolz and fun to play :D . I really have no idea what they will do with him when Hero stops being -nora though. So expensive...

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    soulmilk and Paper Skull like this.
  2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

^run nora beasts.

3. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

So you are saying, buff Aegis. Sounds good. While we're at it, can we make even just one clops that is ST, or split SP/ST?

He doesn't actually have any references to the number 7 though, that's just a fan thing.

4. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Aegis is overcosted, but honestly there's a million more pressing concerns than that.

And yeah, I know that 7s are a fan thing, but come on, he's named Seventrucks! :p

5. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Agreed, 7Trucks needs some upgrade abilities in the first chain that are not Boost: Cyclops.
    He could gain Skirmisher base and Encroached (damage and speed for fonts under your opponents control), Boost: Cyclops 3 and Solitary as upgrade abilities in the first Chain. That would make him more interesting, would it not?

6. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I have been thinking for a while now that Alpine Cyclops could be a ST/SP split rune, but the problem was that he would then proc both sides of Aegis, which felt wrong.
    However, changing or losing Aegis would solve that problem. :D

7. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Solitary would be very flavorful. Looks a little too strong, but I like the idea. :D

8. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Solitary is a bad idea, IMO.
    It's either useless because one champion is never enough, or it is used with a superchamp strategy, which nobody likes.
    It can be a nice first turn speed boost, but an ability that boosts speed for a turn or two if you draw the champ first really telegraphs draw-wins (if the boost is high enough).

9. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

I know, I just liked the flavor. Aegis & Solitary are horribly counterproductive. Honestly I don't get how a wandering Cyclops mage needs friends to be powerful.

10. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

zeven is the most expensive rune in pox so the resist kind of justify his cost
    i notice he hasn't got resist fire so is he weak to fire?
    Also be happy they got rid of hisability which can teleport anywhere in the map that was straight up bs

11. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

I like the idea of a super expensive Champion, and that Centuros said, that makes it hard to balance as it tends to be either useless or too strong.
    Let's discard the idea with Solitary then. Would Encroached be a viable upgrade? Would it fit the flavour?

12. splitstax

splitstax Well-Known Member

Zeventrech lost his teleport ability, but he is a wizard, so he should have a teleport ability. He should get Reckless Teleport 1-3, which does not alter his nora cost at all and gives him back a small resemblance of his iconic ability.

13. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I talked about this a little on the UD forums with regards to helm of chaos, but 7trucks is similar in that if he is made meta viable he'll cause a lot of counter or die and newb/noob rolling issues. Generally this isn't fun.

It seems like the best place for him is as a not commonly run champ that needs a deck built round him.

14. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

I think that's the point of Aegis. However, the fact he will soon be 10 nora more expensive (Split hero nerf) should be taken into account. I feel like he needs to lose something to make him a little more playable (he's not unplayable atm, but he might be after that nerf).