UUUUgh screw this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Still no new legendary expansion, new client or ps4 release date when it was promised months ago.

This game will never have a shine of spotlight.

It was always dead and will remain dead.

You are even promoting games 'cause this one is dead.

F this. I'm buying a ps4 pro. This was the only pc "exclusive" I liked.

I'm kind of figuring out that free to play games are garbage. Nobody has time to collect every rune or money to pay for every rune. A $20-60 AAA looking game vs $5000 poxnora will always be better.

Too bad. This game was somewhat unique.

2. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

AND FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR ****SSSSSSSSSSSS SAKE THAT MUSIC GLITCH HAS BEEN THERE FOR WHAT? 3 Firking YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

love you see you in game soon

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

s
    o
    o
    n

guokamoli54 likes this.
  5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

an interview up-date would be cool.

TeaNinja likes this.
  6. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I could understand how older players would want new content, but I wouldn't consider this game dead. They probably have an EXTREMELY small team, and the game is coming to PS4 (AND VITA I HOPE ARAGHGHGHHG) very very soon. Games dont just "go" onto major consoles if they are dead. This move is a very very big deal, and they need to get the game in order before it goes onto Ps4. They also probably want to launch it with a new expansion, for two reasons.

1 . To give new content for new players.

2. The state of the game needs to be the most balanced as it can be when it is released. The SMALL team will need to focus on bug fixing after the p4 release, and the issues of balance will most likely get delayed for a few weeks while things are settled (followed by most likely even more rapid change).

My guess anyways.

Qucas, jeeperz2, TeaNinja and 4 others like this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

8. Skybloom

Skybloom I need me some PIE!

Super constructive.
    You made an almost identical thread in july.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Cool. why are you still here?

Qucas and jeeperz2 like this.
  10. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I am just as frustrated with waiting as you are but for the first time in a long time I think pox actually has a chance to shine. As it stands the game is more balance than it has probably ever been, the developers are putting everything into the PS4 launch and and the new client I would rather wait for the finished product instead of a half patched product that has holes in it. Poxnora will survive another couple months without an expansion calm down and be patient.

11. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Yeah, it's balls waiting so long but there is a solid chance for the game to get real population with the PS release so they need as long as it takes.