Vampire´s curse

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Bonice90, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

i have an idea for a vampyres bg spell, how about this?:

Vampire course
    Cost 25

Target champion gains boon of the undead, Race: vampyre and life siphoon, if the champion is already a vampyre it gains phase shift.

any thoughts?.

2. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

I looks great, but 25 nora for life siphoon seems very cheap

3. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

What is the cost on a champ? I dont think it is that high

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Yeah, it is... Crown of Corruption cost 25 nora, and giving less than that spell that can be used multiple times... So maybe 35 or 40 nora will be fine

Bonice90 likes this.
  5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Life Siphon is 10 nora.

TheBulwark likes this.
  6. Bonice90

well the price can be disccused, but a general idea on the rune? is too op? balanced? or another idea?

7. Ifem21

I like the idea, and giving etheral to a vampyre is good too :D

8. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Not sure how to feel about this yet. I keep going back and forth in my mind.
    In a Vampire BG, it can give your non Vampires Life Siphon, but would you run non Vampires in a Vampire BG, thinking it would cost 25 more Nora to make it synergize? Phase Shift works in a Vampire BG.
    In a non Vampire BG, it's too similar to Tempest Crown.
    Apparently, I seem to have an issue about the Life Siphon part of the spell.

9. Bonice90

what would you take instead of life siphoon that synergizes with a vampire bg?

10. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Life siphon + blood healing can be a bit OP making your champs unkillable. I keep thinking that it may cost 35 nora or more.

11. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I like the idea of giving an additional 1 ability for a higher cost of the spell, but the spell gets realy complicated then. @_@

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  12. Ifem21

Yeah... Maybe switch life siphon for bleed or blood magic? DOn't know if it's gonna be more OP, but it's just an idea... I think it should be 35-50 nora depending on what ability you add to the spell