Vampire - Siphon/bleed (FW - UD - FW/UD) decks

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by mario75, Mar 30, 2014.

1. mario75

mario75 The King of Potatoes

2. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

FF vamps are really weak, you'll get better results even with ST or SL splits.

2x seeker, he is really good now
    count is only worth running if you have repurpose module or in ST split
    bloodworm only in ST split
    gloombringer, succubus, bloodfiend, soulcollector are not worth running at all
    your hero is timmy, kiergana in SL split

always run FW banner
    2x echoes auto
    purefire is better than reaver
    chops are not for vamps at all

3. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I have seen some people get good results with Chops in Vampires.
    With your own champions healing up, the Chops will most likely always hit the enemy.

4. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Chops are most likely to hit the enemy in any bg.
    Vamps are already overcosted, don't ahve any passive/global damage, and require further investing into antihealing.
    The only one I've seen running chops with vamps is некро, his deck is essentially shields of darkness on vaporizing champs + repurp, so it's very easy to counter with shatter, lots of magic damage, soulreave or spot removal.

5. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

I ran a BG to make use of one of my fav runes Soul Collector. Im not sure if its Meta worthy or a Top tier deck but it was ALOT of fun and was surprisingly good.

UD/FW split http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/Cwdc8kCfJC2wcofC6-CqjcwIcdUC76ciTC1ls5zs2ls21R2r20r8E2gE2K

Breath of Ashe to give tankiness
    Molten cloak on Vampyre
    Tinderbox on Soul Collector
    Scorch the Earth under peoples way to retreat
    Fire ruby to take aggro and deal dmg if ppl ignore it. Also heals Soul Collector.

The rest of the runes in the deck have a place and i use them efficiently. But to be honest. Soul collector Runs this deck lol
    This may be a stupid silly deck and seem really bad. But i had alot of fun with it and have really won more games than you'd believe with it at all levels of play.

Give it a try and trust in your Soul Collector!