Vampiric relics

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by MakarovJAC, Sep 20, 2014.

1. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

The idea behind this spells is to exploit a little bit more of the general vampyre lore with things such as shapeshifting. Also, as a way to build the lore of the times previous to the fall of mankind in Poxanthuru.
    Full-moon silk cape

Faction: Forsaken Wastes
    Rarity: Rare
    Artwork
    : A white thick coat with an inner bright-red fabric, and a thick mane around the neck. A pale human in fancy clothing can be seen touching the fancy mane.
    Flavor-Text: "During the peace times of Old Elsari, nobility used to enjoy displaying their status by purchasing the most rare and exclusive garments. Finding out where did they came from or what were they made of wasn't a common practice."
    Nora Cost: 40

Effect: Equipped Forsaken Wastes champion gains Deep Wounds. If equipped to a Vampyre, it also gains Wolf Form.

Chyropterology (Yes, spelled with "y" instead of "i")
    Faction: Forsaken Wastes
    Rarity: Uncommon
    Artwork: The figure of a woman (a vampyress) with the full-moon behind her, from her shadows flocks of bats are spawned.
    Flavor-Text: "Ever noticed how much do we have in commons with bats?" -A vampyre to another.
    Nora Cost: 30

Effect: Target champion gains Summon: Bat. Forsaken Wastes champions also gain Swarm: Bat. Vampyre champions also gains Vaporize and Chyropterology (Whenever this champion becomes Incorporeal, a summoned Vampyre Bat is deployed adjacent to this unit).

Hunger for blood

Faction:
    Forsaken Wastes
    Rarity: Common
    Artwork: Frenetic vampyres are shown storming through a house door. Or a group of vampyres are seen gathered forming a circle. One of the vampyres is holding holding someone's arm. Its mouth is covered in blood.
    Flavor-Text: "Life in the wastes is not so easy for Serkan's followers. From time to time, witches must watch out for vampyres driven mad by their bloodthirst."
    Nora Cost: 35

Effect: All Friendly champions with Bleed, Life Siphon, or Race: Vampyre gain a rank of Charge and Heavy Charger* until end of turn.

*: If not, then put Rend 3 instead.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014