Vanilla Mafia -- GAME OVER! MAFIA WON

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

vote: gav

2. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

omg dagda and gave are the mafia, no wonder we cant figure it out

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I heard back from PurpleTop recently, but he might have fallen asleep.

4. st3ck

Given that he was at the forest, it will be a few days before he's "back"

PurpleTop likes this.
  5. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Super sorry for the delay guys! I got "lost" in the forest and had some trouble returning home.

6. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Welcome home, PT.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah, we missed you. KTCAOP was mean to us and made us do chores.

8. PurpleTop

The town thought they were safe. Sure, a few days ago they killed their only doctor, but for the last few days no one had been killed by the mafia. Maybe they had been scared off? Maybe they got what they needed? it was impossible to say....

Then, on a dreary Wednesday morning, chaos struck. Tangmcgame's head was found outside the townhall, the rest of his body nowhere to be found. As a mere townsmember, this was a horrific sight. Atop the church, GabrielQ's body was disgustingly displayed pierced by the steeple. How did they get him up there? A dreadful fate for yet another townsperson. And lying outside of the church was the naked body of St3ck. Across his chest a comment was carved, dripping with blood. It read "FU*K the police". It was determined that he was the cop. With this, the mafia had indeed taken over the town.

The game is now over. Mafia won.

It really ended with the last lynch, but I was not able to get on to check what had happened while I was in Rothbury. Sorry for the delay, and I hope you all had fun! I am debating whether I should start up another game with a similar template. Let me know what you all thought of this one!

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm game for another one.

PurpleTop likes this.
  10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I must say. That was really fun. Loy and myself had a very solid strategy and we didn't even need to play our trump card.

Just to be clear, Gab, those semi - personal attacks by self towards you early on were to be used to discredit claims against me by you later on. Sorry if they seemed real. Looking back over the script, I sold those a little too well.

And you said my original analysis was to point at you but it was actually to play against Regulate or Tang in the late game.

PurpleTop likes this.
  11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Humm, nice job mafia dudes, you had me going there.
    Shame I suspected tang from the get go and vice versa, but hey, I'm new to this.
    I'm down for another one as soon as you guys want.

PurpleTop likes this.
  12. st3ck

Man I'm a shitty cop. Sorry townsfolk! I suspected then too late

13. st3ck

And also, down for another

PurpleTop likes this.
  14. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

The fake struggle hammering Pede was my favourite part.

15. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

np baskit, I understand your attacks even outside the game.
    I never suspected loy.
    All in, I think I did a good job as townie, I didn't got a vote.
    Markoth's inactivity was quite a blow against town also.

16. st3ck

Yea, I didn't complete a single investigation. And when I investigated pede, it came back failed. And since I didn't know what that meant, I thought he was mafia.

Whooooooppps.

So the town effectively has not one single investigation, it's almost like we didn't even have a cop.

17. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

I'm down for another. GG mafia. I think we just started suspecting bakki too late.

18. st3ck

I suspected him after I stopped suspecting you tang, I was like 100% on baskit. Then when loy waited for final vote I thought he was in. Then I was lost.

19. PurpleTop

Not to brag, but I knew who the mafia was the whole time.

<.<

20. PurpleTop

Thoughts on the format? I tried to steer away from too many power roles to make it easier for new players. Only had a doc, a cop and a Mafia Roleblocker. Only two mafia to try to keep it interesting