Vanilla Mafia -- GAME OVER! MAFIA WON

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I have that in mind but we didn't have to implement our full strategy so we'd have done done with at least two more rounds. If it wasn't coming to an end I wouldn't have been amassing suspicion like a fat kid at Halloween.

2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

yeah I will be formatting it differently next time; I learned some things about modding i suppose. We would be starting with a day phase rather than a night kill, giving everyone a chance to play rather than one person dying by random at night.

Also I am considering making day phases longer... maybe four or five days. On other sites day phases often last as long as two or three weeks, so if I allow for longer days that can really get people into good discussions.

Baskitkase likes this.
  3. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Your full strategy? Bussing? :p

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I assume that if the game starts with a day phase that the story would be that an NPC was just killed? Otherwise it makes no sense to form a mob and just start lynching people. I didn't think about it at the time, but my attitude toward watching how a mob mentality played out was a little crass.

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

It was fine darklord, it was simply the first negative statement provided in a tank full of piranhas that feed off negative statements.

6. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Yes, this is the most common way for a game of mafia to start.

7. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!