Various bugs or missing/broken features

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by newsbuff, Nov 6, 2017.

1. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I continue to regret the new client. Below are my list of complaints ranked by severity of how badly it impacts the experience.
    • Severe: Can't start moving a champ until another moving champ stops or else it randomly moves.
    • Severe: In every game, at least, once, I get "stuck" on a champ's ability and the game will not allow me to deselect the ability, even by clicking on another champ, rune, or opening options menu. This most recently happened to me after selecting a Jellebrium (the one with mind lock) and pressing 3 on keyboard to teleport. Subsequently, I couldn't deselect the teleport, so I was forced to just teleport even though I didn't want to. YOU USED TO BE ABLE TO PRESS ESC TO GET OUT OF AN ABILITY SELECTION.
    • Severe: Selecting a champ and then clicking on an enemy champ causes your champ to perform a basic attack on it. This is without having pressed the attack button or the "1" on keyboard.
    • Severe: Can't click on spell names in combat log to view Spell rune and read what it even does. Coupled with missing animations, I imagine this makes playing for new players almost impossible. Ironic considering the cause of these bugs is the launch on new platforms to presumably attract new players.
    • Bad: Many animations not showing (i.e. Paralyze) or appearing at a random spot on the screen rather than on the champ itself (i.e. Possessed).
    • Bad: You can't FQ anymore? WHY
    • Bad: No global chat or user list?
    • Annoying: Choppy camera panning using keyboard arrow keys
    • Annoying: Can't preview runes by clicking on them in the runedock anymore. Have to open separate window to view, which covers the game.
    • Annoying: Some equipped equipment text becomes unaligned and unreadable on mouseover (happened when trying to view opponent's blade of the snake).
    • Annoying: Equipment that grants bolded abilities do not show linked ability descriptions.
    • Annoying: Equipment always shows a zero nora cost
    • Annoying: In lengthy games, after an hour or so, the client becomes incredibly laggy. Up to 2 second lag for a click in the client to actually register.
    • Annoying: The in-game deck manager's interface is terrible compared to the browser-based one (and both are unforgiveably bad compared to PoxBase (RIP)
    • Have to click 5 times at least to open combat log or chat while in-game.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    Alakhami likes this.
  2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Autopan randomly turns on and there is no way to turn it off in the settings menu

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

If you shatter distracting flower, distracted remains permanent
    Dreambox is all kinds of bugged. Visuals remain after you destroy it, ownership is also screwed up.