Vashal mirror blade

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by nepyonisdead, Apr 30, 2017.

1. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Ok so here is something we prolly thought about it at one stage or another and I admit this rune only bothers me when tinydragon plays it (because he is damn good with it) but I think being able to hit and teleport for 0 ap while generating so many illusions is kind of too much on a <75 nora champ. I am not saying the illusions are the problem per say (just the insane mobility it has for 0 ap and CD:0 ). I have to say, I was never a fan of KF but I am glad they are on top even if its at the expense of UD. I am open to discussing about how / if we should change it at all.

Another unit we should talk about is forest lerper with stealth and startle but its not very popular so we will leave that for another day.

2. Michael

Michael I need me some PIE!

Give Mirrorswap a cooldown of 1 turn, and AP Cost 4.
    Give Mirrorblade summon 1 copy instead of 2.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  3. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

First suggestion and its more than viable and fair in my opinion. well said mate

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Devs shouldnt create 0AP 0CD abilities, it was the same with that snow ferren giving out evasive/reflexes.
    Dont think it should cost so many AP, since its a limited version of teleport or swap, swap is AP:2, CD:2 and swap are probably more useful so AP:2 and CD:1
    Or maybe its enough to reduce the amount of illusions it creates, but i still think there will always be a way to abuse 0AP abilities.

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i think its very peculiar the fact that he teleports for 0 ap, its the whole point of the rune. its a skill-intensive rune, and can be used for high level plays. But the unit is not that much high dmg unit, and its melee.
    The problem is that illusions still can drop relics, and are there for all game. 3 changes would make illusions nice to play. strong, but nice:

1. illusions have short lived.
    2. illusions can't drop relics.
    3. you can't understand which are illusions by upgrade abilities.

6. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

4. if you have put a mark on the target of the illusion, all illusions gets the same marking, not sure how many that actually use that function in poxnora to mark a champ

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Give it CD1, fix the bugs, see how it goes after that.

Next move would be to change the number of illusions spawned by mirrorblade.

Giving it an AP cost is silly IMO. The whole point of the ability is to save AP.

8. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

1. Illusions are destroyed when the source is instead of limited.
    3. add the ap stays the same and the attack motions are in sync. This will nerf some of the illusions ap movement when the actual source eats up their ap. If the source attacks and uses 3 ap all of the other illusions do their attack motion and loose 3 ap.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

No plans to nerf this guy. I understand it can have very dramatic turns, but I think for an ability combination that is basically 13 nora, it needs to have potential for dramatic effects.

That said, illusion bugs do need to be addressed, and eventually hopefully will lose the relic drop ability.

Etherielin likes this.