Vashal

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Gaedel, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Are Vashal looking good after the revamp? What would a good Vashal battlegroup look like now?

2. Gaedel

Didn't Woodland Jester used to be a Vashal? Or am I just remembering wrong, which would be no surprise.

3. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

I don't think he's ever been a Vashal, but both Vashals and the super squirrel are beasts, so they used to be used together a lot.

4. Gaedel

I put together the following Vashal/Beast battlegroup. Please critique.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/c7WcuvCdfCtoCdpC5JCdaCddCdKc8vS79s7s3js8ws2ts6gR3nrUeWe2ue2w

Ancestral Avenger is in there because his stats are amazing, he's a beast, so gets better with Loyalty as an upgrade and Boost Beast 3 from the Vashal Druid and gets up to 23 damage, 7 speed, 4 defense and 82 HP.
    Osprian Valkyrie because of Detection 3, Distract, Sonic attack and Bola attack, plus he's a beast and 4-5 range.
    Burning Oak Seed and Frostfall Quiver because this battlegroup is heavy on physical damage so provides needed alternate damage.

5. Bluesday

Bluesday New Member

I really enjoyed running something very similar pre-revamp and it was a lot of fun. The only thing I'd really recommend is a woodland portal (extra mobility and another seal). I also tend to always have a cleansing emerald and/or herbal antidote, but I think the druid takes care of that now (I'm usually a little over cautious when it comes to cleansing anyway). Let us know how it goes!