Vial of Holy water

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Torgue, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Torgue

Torgue Member

Problem: VOHW is unequipable on champions. Regardless of which situation i'm using it (e.g. champion without status effect or those with status effect). Once i've dragged the rune to the intended champion rune, there is no response. I watch the combat log for any messege whether it is an invalid target but there is no response messege. All my equipment runes works fine except for this one. i think Vial of holy water is bugged.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

it's vial of holy water* or vial of holy water?

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I was under the impressing that you couldn't add * runes to battle groups, did that change?

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

In my understanding * runes are untradable but fully working otherwise. These are the runes that come in the former pandemonium deck and the new barbarian starter, you may be confused with the locked decks that you get doing the tutorials

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Ah, they were untradeable not unusable, no I know the locked sample starters are completely locked, I just thought for some reason that you couldn't add * to new decks though you could remove them from decks (which would actually be the theme decks which broke if you altered them and I knew these runes came from a different deck outside of themes). My apologies for the confusion.

6. Torgue

Torgue Member

mine is vial of holy water*

7. Boss

Boss Member

my firend also can't equip vial of holy water* is i bug?

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This issue has been noted. Thanks for verifying Boss.

Boss likes this.
  9. Torgue

Torgue Member

Rock on! Hope it will be fixed :)

10. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We haven't started a bug pass yet so it will be a while.