Video Games

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IMAGIRL, Jun 13, 2015.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Oops, I edited after you replied.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Ah I see. Not really an issue then. Also, get Dead Space series while your at it. Lovely games.

3. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

The Witch's House

Free download here: http://www.vgperson.com/games/witchhouse.htm

I think there's nothing more I can add to the introduction page that was linked above. If you need a description before you click on things: It's a scary puzzle game that was made in RPG maker and it actually made me feel... something while playing it. I really don't know how to describe that feeling of unease without making it sound bad, but it's pretty good.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I picked up Mass Effect 1&2, Transistor, and Hand of Fate today. I'm done for the duration of this sale. I already have Dead Space 1&3 from a humble bundle. Some day I'll get around to playing them, but it will be a while since FPS aren't near the top of my enjoyment list.

Geressen likes this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I liked 2 best, ( I'm not sure if dead space 1 &3 is a running gag we have now)

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Playing a game called Unstoppable Gorg. Nice little Tower Defense that has an orbit system that keeps the game more active than your typical Tower Defense.It also has a nice narritive throwback to classic sci-fi movies of the yesteryears. Check it out. It's on sale for 90% off ( $1USD ) on Steam atm.

@Sokolov I think this is a TD you might enjoy.

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I had one dollar left after selling all my cards, and nothing on my wishlist that I could get. Now I have one cent left.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

How're you liking it so far?

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

he can't give you his two cents, he only has 1 left.

darklord48 and IMAGIRL like this.
  10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love you.

Geressen likes this.
  11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I started on Transistor first. As with Bastion, the music and graphics are well done. I'm enjoying the story so far. I'm a few hours in at this point.

12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Ah, well, let me know how they both go!

13. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I've finished my first playthrough on Transistor. I really enjoyed it. I like the combat system, it actually reminds me of VATS from Fallout 3+. Since it only took me eight hours or so, I'll definitely go through again right away so I can see the complete ending. I'd highly recommend the game to anyone that is on the fence.

Geressen likes this.
  14. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I was actually . Thanks for the heads up.

15. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Anyone excited for Fire Emblem fates, or is it just me?

16. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

SFV came out and it's a blast.

18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Just a reminder this game 'exists'. Can't wait to play it.

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

20. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

There's also the ironic player, who plays just to do silly troll things like drown his allies. As a hardcore fan boy, I hate these types