Voil Progenitor Explodes in Error

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Elric, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

If you deploy 2 Voil Progenitors, they will both explode.

I believe this is the remnant of the coding when Titans used to be unique. There is no ability on the current Voil Progenitor that should make it explode upon deploying a second one.

2. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

titans have unique,kthxbye

3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

where did you see or find that?

4. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

in game they have it
    but titan ability description doesnt say so

5. Elric

Then, that's a bug.

6. Elric

I wonder if Sololov wants to keep Titans Unique. I hope he lets them be played twice.

7. Elric

I just play-tested this. In game, Voil Progenitor has Mythical, even though it is not stated anywhere that it should have this negative ability.

8. Elric

Just tested it out...Voil Progenitor has Mythical, even after Coalitions was released.

It doesn't show in Rune Manager or Rune Checklist or even in game when you are looking at the runes in the Rune Dock to see what champ you want to deploy. However, once you deploy Voil Progenitor, he shows Mythical and will explode if you deploy another.

9. Elric

Is this just because Voil Progenitor already has 8 abilities showing, so extra abilities, like Mythical, are just hidden. During the revamp, wasn't it supposed to be that a champ would only have 8 abilities max?

10. Elric

Mythical should be grouped together under Titan if it truly is supposed to be Mythical.

It should NOT be a hidden Mythical ability that only shows up in game. Either just remove Mythical altogether from the Voil Progenitor, or add it to the description under Titan.