Vote For Savage Tundra Player Council

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Senshu, Aug 1, 2014.

?

Select the player you think will do the best job representing the Savage Tundra faction.

Poll closed Aug 4, 2014.
  1. Goyo

8 vote(s)
    7.6%
  2. Calisk

35 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. h0spy

25 vote(s)
    23.8%
  4. Lushiris

35 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Daeminicus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Entrepidus

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Greetings Savage Tundra Players,

After going over the list of nominations, a total of 6 players have been selected for all of you to decide who would best represent Savage Tundra on the Player Council. Make sure to take into consideration this person's knowledge of Savage Tundra, Pox Nora knowledge as a whole, and their activity and conduct in-game and on the forums before you make your decision.

The voting process will remain open until Monday August 4th at 2PM PDT.

The player with the most votes will be contacted by us to make sure they are able to make the time commitment needed for being a council member. Based on their response we will decide if this person is a good fit for representing the faction, and based on that we may contact the next person with the most votes.

Good Luck!

UPDATE:

Voting has concluded and the results are in. Calisk and Lushiris tied, so congratulations to both of them! Unfortunately, we can only have one Player Council Representative for each faction at a time. We decided to do a simple Coin flip to be the deciding factor, and Calisk won the fllip.

Fortunately, Lushiris will be given a chance to be on the council. We want to give more players a chance to represent their faction, so term limits have been enacted for council members. Player council members will have a term duration of Approximately 3 months. Once Calisk's term is up Lushiris will get a chance to represent Savage Tundra.

Similar, procedures will happen with the other factions' Player Council Representatives.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  2. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

calisk for president!

3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Player conduct on the forums is very important (probably second only to knowledge of the faction). These people need to work together and get things done. Also, keep in mind that this is a big time commitment, if you are going to do it right.

4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

@Senshu pls take h0spy off this ballot

blazinsoul likes this.
  5. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Seriously..

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I know some players have voiced concern about h0spy. This may be a popular vote, but we still reserve the right to screen these players to determine if they are an appropriate fit. Also, if they fall short on fulfilling their role they may not be in the position for very long. Council members act as a sample size for the community at large and if they aren't representing that sample properly then we will have to find another who can fill that role.

KingJad and jeeperz2 like this.
  7. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Why should h0spy be removed. I honestly believe he'd be the best choice for our ST rep. Just because he's made an honest issue of the fact that he believes elements in ST to be well out of line does not immediately remove him from the consideration.

8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I wish there were a way for ST player's votes to matter a little more than mine.

9. KingJad

"OUR"

blazinsoul likes this.
  10. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

^ everyone non st would just vote in the person who would nerf.

11. Luvadata

Luvadata Member

i dunno Why hospy is in this list. Calisk i hope you : )

12. KingJad

8 votes for h0spy

blazinsoul likes this.
  13. jeeperz2

Its only the beggening..

14. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

In the few interactions I had with h0spy he did seem like a decent fellow to me. I still wouldn't want to see him as the ST representative though. :c

15. Zetsu

Zetsu The King of Potatoes

Please hold a vote for KF council member. It's not fair to decide without one.

16. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Ye, I'll go for h0spy on this one. I'd rather have a guy that plays ST at most times rather than a zealot.

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  17. KingJad

Hey the problem here is he's not a ST player and the ST community didn't vote for him

blazinsoul likes this.
  18. KingJad

I'd like if ppl stop throwing around the word zealot being slightly biased and being a zealot are not the same and there is no person who u can call themselves impartial because everyone has a favorite and no matter what your opinion will always be slightly biased

blazinsoul likes this.
  19. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

They never stated the that the player has to be ST, and only about 4 ST players actually voted

jeeperz2 likes this.
  20. jeeperz2

I don't think its right you are in here but you are right the rules clearly don't say they have to be ST..