Vote For Savage Tundra Player Council

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Senshu, Aug 1, 2014.

?

Select the player you think will do the best job representing the Savage Tundra faction.

Poll closed Aug 4, 2014.
  1. Goyo

8 vote(s)
    7.6%
  2. Calisk

35 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. h0spy

25 vote(s)
    23.8%
  4. Lushiris

35 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Daeminicus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Entrepidus

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

What's ur take on this being an election for the ST community choosing their rep

blazinsoul likes this.
  2. GameJack

GameJack The King of Potatoes

Well of the names, only know Calisk been a long time ST player.

The thing about this council. What is its purpose?
    Nerf other faction? Boost own faction?

And it seem to be pushing only Full Faction agenda.
    What about Duo Faction issues?

3. KingJad

I'd prefer no democracy and we let pede choose his successor rather than have h0spy on council nothing against u h0spy except the fact that I don't think your the best potential candidate <3

blazinsoul likes this.
  4. KingJad

No one likes splits.. But in all seriousness If u want splits to get attention I rather there be a split candidate than everyone else deciding the ST candidate to be a split

blazinsoul likes this.
  5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

This discrimination towards the non ST players, I call racism.

6. KingJad

In most countries you need a citizenship to vote for a president and to run for the position

blazinsoul likes this.
  7. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

Oh, wow, I'm on the list? I was just throwing my name out for giggles. . . but now that I'm up there, I think the laws of human nature require me to vote for myself :S

KingJad likes this.
  8. KingJad

Lol aren't you a KF player

blazinsoul likes this.
  9. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I play everything, I'm just most likely to be identified as ST given it's what I've ranked the highest with (most consistently) in the past.

10. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

I actually would be more than glad to represent duo factions, specifically Leoss and Kanen. I had big ideas for split factions, especially some decent changes to tortuns, some nerfs to Bluefist and Redfist, along with a few buffs on Chriai Outrunner and Patrol. I just doubt there'll be any split faction nominations for a long time.

11. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Is casilk ok with taking over for ST?

12. KingJad

Doesn't Lushiris have the most votes

blazinsoul and jeeperz2 like this.
  13. jeeperz2

Yea he does he actually told me to tell people to vote for Caslik lol. Still winning

14. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

ok i volunteer to be ST/FS snaptooth rep :D

15. KingJad

It would be easier to have 1, 2 atmost player(s) to handle all splits and we are going slightly off topic

blazinsoul likes this.
  16. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

We're not talking about random-made splits. We're talking theme based Tortuns, Kanen, Leoss, Stitched. That's off topic anyhow. My vote goes to h0spy.

17. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Why are the two greatest ST players not on the list? Devils and Tiny?

jeeperz2 likes this.
  18. jeeperz2

They weren't nominated. And I am not sure about Tiny and his balancing skills..

19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

tiny has a great balance sense, he's just a massive troll.

calisk has a great balance sense, he just skews things towards st all the time and won't cop to it until way after the fact.

h0spy is a **** but may just be the hero we deserve. i can't say i know lushi enough, or really any of the rest, although i'm given to understand that pedebro nominated goyo

having said all that, the issue you soon run into is that h0spy is a ****. if the main part of what you do is send the council up in flames then there's really no use in you being there.

basically i don't like these choices and would like to submit an appeal for better ones.

SPiEkY likes this.
  20. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Now now lets be reasonable, I only rage at half of the council, the other 4 are perfectly fine, well 3 now.