Vote For Savage Tundra Player Council

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Senshu, Aug 1, 2014.

?

Select the player you think will do the best job representing the Savage Tundra faction.

Poll closed Aug 4, 2014.
  1. Goyo

8 vote(s)
    7.6%
  2. Calisk

35 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. h0spy

25 vote(s)
    23.8%
  4. Lushiris

35 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Daeminicus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Entrepidus

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You also tried saying Arctic Turtle was OP, so if I shouldn't be able to vote, you definitely should not be able to vote lol.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

It's democracy at its finest. This is why we can't have nice things. It also shows how effective propaganda is it doesn't even have to be true you just need ppl to repeat it and others will believe it.

blazinsoul likes this.
  3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

You still don't understand what I was trying to say at all lol. And btw have you seen artic turtle in FF ST beast deck? He reaches 80 hp lol. All I was saying is compare artic turtle to SGC..

4. KingJad

TL DR
    no one should be able to vote time for a dictatorship

blazinsoul likes this.
  5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Everyone is so agressive, just take a chill pill guys. You guys are honestly acting as if this would be Lush's lifelong achievement. Just take a few deep breathes and focus align your chi/

6. Vote Kanye 2020

I must say im disappointed in you, I always thought you were a cool guy but the zealot inside showed himself. Should have known better, like sure you want to vote for someone else and thats fine, but you dont have to keep insulting people left right and centre/

7. KingJad

It's more of me insulting everyone including this entire process @h0spy

blazinsoul likes this.
  8. jeeperz2

You have got to be joking... Don't even TALK about insulting people pleasee... Covah Insults anyone who doesn't agree with him. You called me an idiot and a bad player yesterday in lobby because of what I said stop just stop lol..

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yes but you're comparing two runes in two different factions. Cool, it can reach up to 80hp, ST is broken and yours can reach up to 60 and it's tankier.

10. KingJad

also it's not so much as him voting for you as I'm sure you won't win its more so of the explanation of him voting for you even tho in a democracy you don't have to explain your vote

blazinsoul and jeeperz2 like this.
  11. jeeperz2

Look at the difference at your 50 something nora tank who will end up having more damage more hp and scale armor is pretty tanky on a 4 def champ with 80 hp.. SGC is like 73 nora with tough 3 your is like -13 nora

12. jeeperz2

Most likely voting for him because they are friends or something he seems to just go on with whatever h0SPY says lol..

Oh they are in the same guild lol..

13. Vote Kanye 2020

Im known for being an ass, this guy is not. I expected him to behave better than I do and never thought he would stoop to my level.

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You only seem to want to buff FS and nerf everything else but w/e.

Lolz, not going to argue with someone who thinks Arctic Turtle is better than SGC.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  15. Vote Kanye 2020

Now for the third time, You really cannot penalize me because im popular with a large pecent of the game. But just to please you, im sorry for having friends, i'll try harder next time to be a social reject.

KingJad and jeeperz2 like this.
  16. jeeperz2

Hate to tell you he is lol he even has turtle..

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

and you have quest. and SGC is faster, omg

18. jeeperz2

That's not even the point you know you aren't right for ST.. I honestly hope you don't skyrocket anywhere because I will be fine with Cas or Lush running ST council you are just gonna freakin troll ST..

19. jeeperz2

QUEST WITH WHAT DAMAGE!?!?! Who is he gonna kill with 5 speed and 8 damage? Curshing charge has a CD buddy..

20. KingJad

This comment brought me so much joy

blazinsoul and jeeperz2 like this.