Vothsair Ireguard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mnrogar, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Mnrogar

Mnrogar New Member

Cleave, cleave, cleave. That and arrow eater are what made him fun to play. Go in, hug as many champs at range one as possible, and hit something at range 2 to maximize hits and then watch that sweet animation of a flurry of 4 arms going crazy for multiple hits and fueling fury for beautiful synergy. I think that animation is only used for that ability.

Cleave used to be called rampage which I found much more representative but the 2 names were swapped way back for a reason that still eludes me, whatever.

My memory is starting to go but I think it might have even been the original rampage (aka cleave) champ. Please put it back on him.

2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Run a 62 nora Reaper instead

3. Mnrogar

Mnrogar New Member

Is this where you talk about champ roles and how the revamp narrowed the roles of champs? I'm mostly for that but not at the expense of a champ's flavor.

4. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I wrote a 10-line response about how we have a compilation-thread for this kind of stuff, and how many favorite champs lost abilities and signatures, and how we may be right but the timing is wrong etc etc..

Then I remember I did my Yeti Spirit thread so I am in no position to rant T_T