Vothsair

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Vothsaire, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Vothsaire

Vothsaire New Member

Hello people of PoxNora, my name is Vothsaire! You may be thinking, "that name sounds familiar", and that is because it is! I am a big fan of the Vothsair runes, and I deeply wish that they're race will be expanded on, in the near future. So without further ado, let's get into the rune ideas, shall we?

DISCLAIMER: I know the Vothsair's are not classified as they're own race, just yet. So all the rune ideas below will be under the impression that all pre-existing Vothsair's and future Vothsair's will be a separate race.

Name: Vothsair Warmage
    Faction: Underdepths
    Race: Vothsair Class: Brute Size: 1x1 Rarity: Uncommon
    Artwork: A smaller sized Vothsair is hunched over, using it's four arms to swirl magical energy. It's eyes are radiating a bright shade of yellow, and in the background you can see a Vothsair smashing the ground with a strange looking weapon. It would appear a battle is taking place.
    Flavour-Text: "What people seem to believe, is that all Vothsair are driven by anger and that they don't know anything but destruction. Those people, have not yet encountered the Warmages." - Elix, Elven Wanderer
    Nora Cost: 70-75

Champion Stats
    DAM: 8 SPD: 6 RNG: 4-5 DEF: 0 HP: 46

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Magical
    Multiattack [rank: 1]
    Vothsair's Vision - For two turns, all friendly champions with race Vothsair lose Faithless, and gain Sentry [rank: 3]. (cooldown: 2 action points: 3)

Upgrade Chain 1
    Counter Attack: Ranged
    Dodge [rank: 1]
    Dodge [rank: 2]

Upgrade Chain 2
    Arrow Throw [rank: 1]
    Spellswallower
    Immunity: Magical

~ Question Time ~

What role is this rune intended to fill?
    The role this rune is intended to fill is more of a ranged, alternate damage option for the Vothsair sub-theme. I wanted to give them, a magical damage dealer because if this race ever gets expanded on, they would need an alternate source of damage. This rune could also be considered a support unit for the Vothsair, because of the new ability 'Vothsair's Vision'.

Name: Vothsair Primitive
    Race: Vothsair Class: Brute Size: 1x1 Rarity: Rare

Artwork: A Vothsair is using one set of it's arms as another pair of legs (kind of like a four legged animal). It's other set of arms are stretched up from it's back. It is carrying no weapons, but it has long sharp claws instead. It's mouth has two large tusks shooting out from both ends. It appears to be roaring, with it's head up in the air.
    Flavour-Text: The Primitive's prefer to stay on four legs so they can easily catch up with fleeing prey. When angered, the Primitives can run for miles without stopping, no matter what barrier may block their path.
    Nora Cost: 64

Champion Stats
    DAM: 9 SPD: 8 RNG: 1 DEF: 2 HP: 37

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Physical
    Short Lived [rank: 2]
    Faithless

Arrow Eater

Upgrade Chain 1
    Initiative [rank: 1]
    Initiative [rank: 2]
    Blitz

Upgrade Chain 2
    Fury
    Multiattack [rank: 1]
    Multiattack [rank: 2]

~ Question Time ~

What role is this rune intended to fill?
    This rune would be considered a quick font grabber. It can harass a font for a bit, do some damage, then die.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  2. Vothsaire

Vothsaire New Member

Reserved for future rune ideas.

3. Vothsaire

Vothsaire New Member

Reserved for future rune ideas.

4. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Awesome, the Vothsairs art are truly great i would like see this race/class i don't know what they are step up and kick some ****.

5. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Actually, is Action Points (AP).

A full Arrow-Eater race can be a real pain o_O

6. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I don't think having an entire theme immune to range is a good idea, it would completely counter a some decks (kf archers).

7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Name: Vothsair Wreker
    Race: Vothsair Class: Brute Size: 2x2 Rarity: Rare
    Artwork: A Vothsair is using holding a large mace smashing it on opponents heads
    Flavour-Text: The move move recklessly and destroying everything in their path - Talgar
    Nora Cost: 60-68

Champion Stats
    DAM: 9 SPD: 6 RNG: 1 DEF: 2 HP: 41

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Physical
    Faithless
    Arrow Eater
    Agressive
    Upgrade Chain 1
    Careless
    Beserker 1
    Beserker 2

Upgrade Chain 2
    Fury
    Multiattack 1
    Multiattack 2

8. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Just noticed that when you go to Game info --> Factions --> Underdepths you can see the artwork of Vothsair Reaver with a sprite of Vothsair Ireguard . All the other factions have a art-sprite that is correct. ss (2014-12-05 at 03.12.27).jpg

9. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

proof that owls are racist,they see all vothsairs the same,dammit owls

D4rkSteel likes this.
  10. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

but really? how do they Firk that up?

11. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

A warmage with class: brute? That seems wrong. It should probably be a wizard, Harry.

Also, you know how there's a tortun that has a cannon in each hand? Imagine QUAD-wielding cannons!

12. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Creative Vothsair
    Race: Demon, Class: Archer
    Rarity: Rare
    Flavor Text: "So I heard you like cannons"
    Artwork: See quote

Stats:
    DMG: 12, SPD: 6, RNG: 3-5, DEF: 1, HP: 52

Abilities:
    Attack - Cannon Ball
    Multiattack 1
    Barrage 1

Path 1:
    Stab
    Multiattack 2

Path 2:
    Pilfer
    Barrage 2

Also... shameless plug of my own Vothsair ideas. http://forums.poxnora.desertowlgames.com/index.php?threads/vothsair.6788/