Wanna get into poxnora again

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by D4rkSteel, Nov 2, 2015.

1. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Hey guys, I haven't been playing for a few months but I wanna get back into it again. Some of you might remember me (at least I hope so). Anyway I know nothing about buffs/nerfs and the last expansion. Can anyone tell me whats decent right now in FW? Talking bout meta deck or themes. Personally I loved playing skeletons but I saw they changed alot. Also, which faction is ontop right now?
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers

TeaScholar likes this.
  2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Hey, welcome back D4rk! FW has plenty of good decks at the moment. Ragic already linked the updated tierlist I made, which covers each of the factions. In FW, people are up on zombies and liches and Vengeful right now, and you can probably find some threads about those around here. Decks for which you might want to watch are ST frost amp (incredible damage output, both single target and AoE), other FW (it's popular right now), UD bleed (a mostly-goodstuff deck that also has solid internal synergy, think of it like the new version of Demons), protectorate junk decks (IS/KF/FS goodstuff, all of which have strong healing options and high damage), dragons (just incredibly durable, with Void Shield and the new Leg) and firk (they got a viable tank that deals global damage, and they still have a huge selection of ranged amp).

Oh, Foul Rite is also pretty strong. There is a ton to do, but don't worry to much about catching up, you should be able to absorb it quick.

Anima26 likes this.
  4. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Thanks! You guys never seem to leave this place. ;) haha

5. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

I'll talk to you in game if you're ever on buddy

D4rkSteel and Anima26 like this.