Want to update my FW/ST deck

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by DrakeArron, Jul 4, 2016.

1. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

EDIT: Ok, so, due to the extreme generosity of someone I now have enough shards to make my deck into pretty much whatever I want. I was not expecting to have so much on hand....
    This led me to thinking about the more expensive options I could add to my deck, and I've essentially figured out that it would probably work best as a mono- FW deck instead of split faction. As such, I will leave this thread here, however I will also make a new thread in the FW forums to see what they think of the mono version I've come up with.
    Link to that- http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/id-like-some-feedback-on-my-fw-deck.23427/#post-320533

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  2. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

what are the painters for?

3. DrakeArron

Basicly to get more of what I need. Essentially they allow for more deck consistency/flexibility. Also, it allows me to play with more then one Venger, in a way, even though I only have one which is nice.

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Name a rune and I will gift it to you.

5. DrakeArron

Made an update to the original post

6. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

DrakeArron, you need to go full witch theme. You mixing and matching too much and missing some of the main components like witching hour.

7. DrakeArron

Except this isn't meant to be a full witch BG- it just so happens that witches overlap with it quite a bit. It's meant to be an area of debuffs based. So, grimwell + mysian and fascinate, dead magic zones and their synergies, etcetera. I mean, if adding those main components wouldn't take away from that theme then I'd be okay with it, but otherwise I'd like to stick with what I'm trying to do.
    EDIT: Also, while I know its outdated, only two cards- Bloodbinder Count and Moragen the lost aren't mentioned as being possible additions in the Witch guide thread. IK that thread is outdated, but it can't be that bad can it?
    EDIT: I updated the deck too, its just I only posted it too the FW thread. Perhaps I'll just delete this thread... link to the updated BG- https://poxbase.com/deck/cd4ciNClDCvXcoPcaXclxcoXCgtcg1CjKc4ns4gs6AS4IS4NSgsns4frTr2PrZr8