War Banner in split battlegroups

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gaedel, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

What are your thoughts about using War Banners in split faction battlegroups?

Do you use it if all champions are split champs (Leoss, Stitched, Kanen, etc.)?
    How about if most champs are one faction or another? Do you use it for the faction with the most champs?
    Or do you not use it at all in split battlegroups?

2. Gaedel

Oops! I meant for this to go in the Split Factions forum. Oh, well.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I use the banner if I have a substantial amount of champions from one faction, especially if I'm using melee champs from one faction.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

How about some new split faction banners! That's 28 new runes. 8 choose 2, no?

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

there are certain things that may cause you want to run certain warbanner even in not so uneven splits, for example, pygmy hippo stampede, summon borghas, kas guide, lavaspout...

6. Gaedel

Oh, so if you had, for example, KF/IS split with trees and paladins (not that you would, but just for example), you would be spawning a lot of saplings with Greenhouse, K'thun, Elven Treecaller, Wood Marshall Druid, etc. where the IS Paladins would not be spawning anything, you would want to place the KF banner to get the bonuses for the saplings. Nice thought.

7. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

I'd include a banner if at all possible unless your champ count is right down the middle or you're struggling for space for all your critical runes. 20 nora for a font contest is really hard to pass up. The stats are gravy.