Warbanners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nitebane21, Mar 19, 2014.

1. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Cortices said to chat about them on the forums so...

I have a handful of avatars, including one I bought recently for 5000 gold and no warbanners. Its great that they're now included in avatar purchase, but that doesn't really help all the people who already have the avatar as I doubt many people want to buy core boxes just for the chance of getting one.

So, whats the plan?

2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Bought most avatars 1 week ago.
    I cried a little when I saw the patch notes.

3. Greendawg

Greendawg New Member

Make them forgeable, fixed

4. nitebane21

Not really, forging is only good for people with large collections and lots of extra copies of runes. I was thinking they could be an untradeable reward for finishing the faction solo campaigns but then I dunno what you'd do with all the other copies out in the world.

5. crisian

crisian Member

make them awards for having played "x" amount of games with each faction. this way everybody will get them for free, but only after sticking with the game long enough to get addicted ;)

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

As a temporary fix, you could always try to look into the Rune Pool, though we are currently out of SL and UD war banners =(.

7. Dnarius

Dnarius New Member

This is kinda like the discussion about peeps that payed for the overinflated boxes the day before they changed their prices.....I think you should get a copy of the warbanner if you have the avatar in your account would be really easy to just do a mass issue using it that way. Hope it works out for you all!!

8. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

some one sayed make them rares and i add forgeable problem solved if you can t forge them you soon find them on poxbox cause other will

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I have 2 SL warbanners, I guess i better see if anyone in the SLer guild doesn't have one yet.

10. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Owls still don't have an automated system to do that, it would take too much time to do it manually. They are taking suggestions on how to fix that tho.

11. nitebane21

Why are the people who bought a box more entitled to a refund than any other person who bought a box since the game restarted here? I don't hear a whole lot of "I bought a box a week and a half ago, I want a refund!" but it seems like the same principle to me.

Anyways, regarding warbanners, there's lots of solutions, its just a matter of if one of them is going to be implemented soon.

12. BloodAshes

BloodAshes The King of Potatoes

This was confusing to read? o_O

13. nitebane21

I hate how so many people suggest "Make it forgeable and then you can easily craft or trade for it!" For a newer player, who doesn't have tons of extra runes to sac, forging is a very poor option. What new player is gonna sac 5 rares to get 1 warbanner? That's half a box worth of rares!

BloodAshes likes this.
  14. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

blood ashes realy confusing ? i know my english is far from good but if you have probleme on understand that i hope a live of some one never rely on you understand somthing

nitebane yea is true but if the banners are put rare, other who can affoard it and or get it from boxpack will put them on stores so who can't get it crafting can get it from there at a trade 1 -1 or preatty mutch close look at what happen to horn of order, exept gifting them from free to anyone that have a pox accaunt or set them common unkomon i don't see other solution easier than set them rares

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  15. Dnarius

Dnarius New Member

1#) I hope the life of somebody never rests on your ability to speak they would die and some other person would wonder why emergency response teams were at their house.....Either way quit bashing on him since he pointed out the obvious thing....which was that your post is hard to understand at first glance...

Nitebane
    #2) Also I am not talking about entitlement...I am talking about the fact that people bought avatars and then they offered them bundled with the warbanner cards....People bought boxes and then they lowered the prices...Both happened without notice and now people are complaining that they bought something right before the changes were implemented....Same baseline principle is that both groups want satisfaction...

16. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I'm pretty sure that Ykmmmm is able to talk properly in the language of his country, now you guys could be a bit more tolerant and make an effort to understand non-english speakers.

17. crisian

crisian Member

make them something you earn by playing games with their respective faction. is super easy fix. everybody will get them free just by playing games, if you already have decided amount of games played then you automatically get yours.

18. Dnarius

Dnarius New Member

That is exactly why I gave him the same treatment he gave somebody else then I told him why the other party said that. This isn't his native language, his english is hard to read because he isn't that good at writing it, and he got pissed off at somebody who pointed it out.....who isn't being tolerant?

19. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

no thats just a bully way toward a not english speaker to mute him and ignore what he is trying to tell....

singinsammy and Karmavore like this.
  20. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Go ykmm! In other news I support the avatar/banner change.