Warogg's!

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by rickyjpen, Mar 29, 2014.

?

Would Warogg be a good idea for a classified race/theme?

1. Yes, Warogg would be a unique and tasty new race/theme for Poxnora.

25.0%
  2. No, We shouldn't add any more races especially since so many theme's aren't even complete.

18.8%
  3. Neutral, Yea I don't really give a darn whether they do anything with Warogg or not.

6.3%
  4. Maybe after all the other theme's are filled and Poxnora is bug-free and ready to go.

50.0%
  1. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Who thinks they should be their own race or not?

I think they closely resemble orc's which is one of my favorite types of mythical style humanoid monster things like literally ever!

But on the other hand not sure we need another theme with so many unfinished.

So what do you guys think?

2. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

hehe i was actually considering running him in my newest bg , but undecided :3

rickyjpen likes this.
  3. rickyjpen

As the creator of the thread I voted for the maybe answer. I really really want Warogg to become a race and have been pushing for it in the past before. But I do actually think poxnora needs to get their current themes filled up at least first xP.

4. rickyjpen

He can be nice if used correctly :) underrated rune I would say :p

5. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I tried using Waroggs in my beast deck, and they weren't bad, but Fire Giants (why are they beasts?) turned out better.

When Bluebelly got changed from a mud making beast to an ooze making slag, I cried. Don't make me cry thread.

6. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

tbh I think if an Orc-like race was going to emerge, it should be in SL. They need more mainstream races that people are generally comfortable with.

All they have are dragons for that atm.

rickyjpen likes this.
  7. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

Skeezicks are kinda orc-ish

8. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

which would be fine as a comfort-zone race is they were called orcs :p

But they are thematically different I suppose, being mutated dwarves rather than elves.

9. rickyjpen

Ehhhh Skeezicks are too short other than Resilient Skeezick I don't think they represent orcs very well personally.

10. rickyjpen

I actually tend to agree here! Would be great.

11. Dolphinllc

Dolphinllc Member

At one time Waroggs were almost auto-include in UD in the first CP-system. Without so much range and alt-damage floating around, he was a vicious tank. Then everything went demon-centric (he wasn't made a demon for some time after), more damage types got thrown around, the warogg got a few indirect nerfs and was never heard from again.

12. rickyjpen

True dat!