we got LEG Angels, what about LEG Doom's ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faust, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

we got LEG Angels, what about LEG Doom's ?

Goyo and Ohmin like this.
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Let's yes. People will be able to play with them more and I'll be able to see them nerfed properly.

3. crisian

crisian Member

yeah, let's.

or at least put them in boxes. should be no different than any of the other lim's that changed to leg's...

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

SP and KF, top of my mind.

5. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Why not? They aren't obsolete like Harbs anymore, well, most of them aren't. For some players they are just as important as Angels, and they also got sold off in a big sale just like Angels. The only difference is the lack of availability through gold from SOE.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

7. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

And while we are at it, let's make LEG Harbingers. I mean, if dooms get the treatment, harbs should too.

8. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

There is no reason to keep any rune hard to acquire. Doomballs and Harbs included.

Not saying there can't be LE editions of things, but no rune should be LE only.

Zenity, Ohmin and crisian like this.
  9. Unsmart

Unsmart New Member

But dooms are already out there. Making them less available isn't going to make them less valuable to a bg. People are going to obtain and abuse doombringers regardless. Making them easier to obtain is only going to lessen the "pay2win" thing that DOG has done so well to lessen so far.

Ohmin likes this.
  10. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

Re-skin LE Harbinger into a LEG Harbinger...as a male version. :D

(Doomcubes anyone?)

11. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

All of them. They aren't like the angels. The Doombringers are flavorless, shallowly designed runes, and they are better off being removed form the game altogether if the developers don't have a better idea of what role they should fill.

12. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Without a doubt SP..

13. Mdude186

Mdude186 Member

I VOTE DOOMCUBES 2014! Sorry for caps, its not shouting its excitement!

14. crisian

crisian Member

those who own dooms will not approve, the rest think this is good idea :/

15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Fair enough, but that doesn't mean their availability should be limited. Not without nerfing them all into obsolescence at least.

I own Doombringers and I approve. DMB isn't against it because he owns them either. While I'm sure your implication is right for some, it's not true of all who are concerned/interested.

16. Morningstarz

Morningstarz Member

Good point! I need to start getting some leg Doom balls!