We need to talk about Sporegill

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by GemmaXylia, Jul 5, 2014.

1. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

And how he got less hp/is cheaper... that's not what we wanted Mr Gedden!

Everyone knows the revamped sporegill should have swarm sporedrop relic! or sporegill plague!: When this unit attacks another unit they become spored. "spored": When this champion is destroyed a sporedrop relic is dropped in it's place under the enemies control.

plsplsplspls?

Increase the nora, make it a FS split rune, do whatever must be done.. sporegill for OP 2014!

2. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Give him Toxic Greeting. Now he's useful on deploy and it can trigger again if he dies and survives the relic stage.

Or just make him not have to wait 3 full rounds to do anything. Or Surge Plant on upgrades! :D

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  3. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Anythiinnngg, we'll take anythinggggg! :D

4. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Seems like he deploys faster from sporedrop but that just may be not playing him much.
    Personally, I think he could be a different champ that was whatever you think he wants to be but he is very multi purpose now.

Ally FS makes him an easy add in treefrog (KF/FS) combos.
    Not sure how viable amp poison is but I am not a fan; he is a nice add for DEALING with poison.
    Personally, I run him in BGs that use Boa and just suck his HP down after I do a poison cloud which has him ready to deploy his poison cloud again in about the same time.

My personal feeling on this champ is that there is no way he is costed using the metric. He has so many useful things - heck, even the cooperation is nice - that he is very easy to include when you aren't pressed for rune space.

The toxic greeting idea would be so massively brutal. I'd be devouring/overgrowthing this guy left and right while I hid behind giant snakes.

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

So what you're saying is.....your snakes would be high on shrooms? *badumtss*

6. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yes but they are native american indian boas so their right to consume them is a religious thing rather than recreational.

7. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

Just make it so that when he gets deployed, he starts raining down from the heavens again.