Weekly ranked participation rewards are here!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by decondor, Apr 9, 2014.

1. viktorino

viktorino Member

i have trouble with phone, in main page of poxbox, welcome tag.just up of the cash rune list there is a box with prize pool total. there you find your total for the week. i got -19 this week but is fine anyway!

2. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

It's funny that you ask of all people... Because if I go to rank info, your name is always pre-selected for some reason. :)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  3. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

lol I was about to post the very same thing :D

4. viktorino

viktorino Member

believe it or not, my poxbox preselect only name. and i am NOT an only alt..

5. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

Lol Yeah when testing the statistics page I had to use some poxname that played rank and that was the one I came up with that I was certain off I'd write it correct directly ;) but it is still as default, I'll see e if I can change it to your own poxname

6. only

only Active Member

I'm not sure what does it mean.

oh, I read the following comment of decondor. so my name is preselected? cool!

problem was that with too small resolution, you don't see the "rank info".

7. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

You can try resize browser resolution to solve this problem (alt + wheel down) for opera.

8. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

77points and 50+k credit nice profit

9. only

only Active Member

it actually helped.

10. viktorino

viktorino Member

anybody else with negative points?

11. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

If you got negative points you probably lost quite a few rating points, so the upside is that next week it will be easier to gain rating and get a lot of points. :)

12. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

If u make 60games per week and lose them all you still should have +20points.

13. RKane

RKane Member

Great initiative.

14. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Me :(

Just made a new witch deck, which needs adjustments still and also played pretty badly. Ended with 17 games and -6 points, no reward.

15. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

thx alot for 38k O_O

16. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

New payout are done again! A total of 10 mill credit has already been given away since the start of the weekly rewards! Remember to remind new players of this!

(Just wondering, does anyone see/notice an increased number of ranked play?)

17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Not really, unfortunately I think that the rush of new owners has passed and we have come back to the state where we were 8 months ago: 100/150 max people online at times, and terribly designed runes from previous expansion still untapped, leading to a boring, predictable and stale meta.
    The revamp should be hitting Pox ASAP.

Edit: just a heads up to the greens, that old state I´m referring to is the period of time I watched most people quit Pox.

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  18. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Releasing it prematurely will be worse than holding it back till it is good to go I think.

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I know it got me to start playing ranked, although I've been playing single player so long, my score for last week was -14.

20. Vaayshan

Vaayshan Member

The increase was very noticeable at the start of your initiative. But like Pedeguerra said, now not so much.

Too many ******** runes being used atm, also new players that tried ranked because of this were probably getting stomped too hard and stopped trying.