Well I'm reinstalling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TeaNinja, Mar 21, 2014.

1. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

This game has a new spark of promise. Hope to see some old and new faces on the battlefield!

TheNidhogg likes this.
  2. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

3. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

Returning players are always good news ;)

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Welcome back teaninja!

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Always glad to see old faces return =).

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

KTCAOP said, as the people from the retirement community once again congregated in the crematorium chapel to mourn their lost.

7. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Even then, death can serve a strong communal purpose. There are friends and family that I do not have the ability to see and talk to often outside of weddings and funerals and the funeral is an opportunity for us to share in the joy of the memories that we had with that person. Even when we talk about a "death of a game", it allows a community to come together, share the memories they had, and work forward towards building other communities with what they have learned. For most friends, seeing people return is itself a generally positive experience even if it is only due to an overarching negative one.

DarkJello likes this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

He justifyingly thought as his grin shocked and disturbed the frail old ladies.

DarkJello likes this.
  9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

What is a "tean inja" anyway? Which language? Glad you are back, so that you can finally explain. :confused: