Well..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jeeperz2, Jul 14, 2016.

1. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Don't cite dailyfail. Not even gonna click that linkydinky

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@Boozha Asshat says US not helping dictatorship survive as well as their ally russia has.

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. jeeperz2

I don't approve of Assad he isn't a good person but ISIS is far worse.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I don't really want Assad to fall for multiple reasons, the best of which is that all realistic alternatives seem a lot worse.

6. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Going from memory here, but there is something close to 6-8ish vying factions that all hate each other in a very close region in and around palestine/syria, and many are better than others by comparison, but generally not good.

(tin foil hat from here on out)

Also, why would the U.S. be serious about ISIS? We armed them, funded them, and are "using"(allowing) them to destabilize a rich oil producing region so that certain US and Saudi interest's can get that oil on the cheap. Also, pretty useful to use for state-sponsored terrorism purposes to push agendas/legislation/distractions. (Orlando, France*).

ISIS doing these things also helps with the general overall goal of mass islam refugees, that you then isolate and extremize by pumping nationalism, so that you have some good ol fashion home grown terrorism. Which would allow all kinds of fun military spending/operations/immigration laws/segregation laws whatever congress feels like passing at that particular moment. If the media shoves "islamic violence" in everyones faces all the time, you're effectively turning a good chunk of the media slaves against a billion people. Which ties into the doomtards hard on about the globalist elites wanting to start world war III for depopulation.

I mean hell, you'll even see non elites talk about how depopulation would be a good thing, and thats when you know your brainwashing is good. When the people that are going to get "cleansed" are trying to bring it about themselves.

Qucas, BurnPyro and jeeperz2 like this.
  7. jeeperz2

You believe the US is trying to start a WW3? I'm not actually opposed to that arguement at this point from what I have seen.. I thought maybe I had the story wrong or I let conspiracies poison my mind but god does it look increasingly true.. Recently I learned it was the US who pushed NATO into spending more on military funds and expanding there military which is part of the reason why Russia and NATO are in a little mess right now.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

We (1st world PC nations) clearly are not willing to do what is necessary (Google: total war), so might as well leave the Sadams and Assads to do it. Their innocents that get caught up in the wake of this reality are not our burden, harsh as that may sound.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

However shitty assad and sadam are/were, things didnt exactly improve in Iraq.

Unless were gonna go about and liberate/occupy half of the world we shouldnt bother. China and Saudi Arabia are just as bad if we would hold them to our standards.