Werewolves for UD

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Revengercm, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

So I have only seen this in skyrim where they make werewolfs but then in a DLC they make werebear and the concept it's where it makes the animal in human form but with urge to destroy stuff so can UD have a theme like this or just plain werewolves since they're already vamps in the game. I know they look close to kanen but I guess it can work.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  2. Revengercm

Forgot about this guy. Why did you even make him? Nobody uses him from what I've seen unless split. [​IMG]

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Pretty sure Werewolves would be in FW (as shown by Umbral Wolf) considering in most films,shows/books they are generally classified as undead rather than demons.

4. Revengercm

Well we have Grundelwulf. I'm curious what would they bring up to UD. Too many demons and elfs already.

5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I was always under the impression it was a Curse, not like Vampirism which is a permanent physical change. I think maybe it could work as a split theme like Kanen or Torts, then again FW and UD already have stitched.

6. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Vampyres is also FW/UD

7. Revengercm

If they're split FW/UD I won't play them. Easy as that. I want something FF.

8. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

There used to be a beast bg which was pretty good back when the LEG Wulf provided boosts to beasts as well as Bunny Lord. Boy, it sure was crazy!

Nope. We already have Fire, Spiders, Elves, Demons, Minotaurs, Imps, and Goblins. This pot certainly doesn´t another spoon in it.

9. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Is Demons even a theme? that's kinda like saying undead is a FW theme.

Even so i'd appreciate it if you didn't try and dump this one on us. We have Skeletons, Witches, Zombies, Spirits, Vampires, Worms, DMZ and Disease.

Give it to KF, they are low on themes and the wolves would probably like it in the woods.

10. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

How about SP? They only have Voils, Cyclops, and freak circus (all SP species combined). The have some beasts, they could use a boost in there. Specially after everything seems to be either freak circus, or split.

11. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

What about giving all Wolves in Pox either Pack Leader or Pack Mentality as upgrades. Would make interesting Kanen splits.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    DeepClaws and MakarovJAC like this.
  12. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

But what if it's a lone wolf?

soulmilk likes this.
  13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Give it an ability with Omega or something, and give it a stat booster.