What about temple of brutality?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ralphen, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

It's not in the banned list of the Crate, but i'm quite sure it's still banned in ranked. Right?

Rework idea:
    Scrap the actual code. Give it Death Harvest and Grant: Berserker. Should still be tematic.

As an alternative, if there is space for a complete recode, "Whenever a real non-summoned champion within 8 space is destroyed [not sacrificed] you gain 5 nora"

As a second alternative "Friendly champions within 8 spaces gain Assimilate and Death Eater"

All the ideas are meant to make the relic a nora engine based on stuff being killed, with eventually an additional bonus.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

60ish nora
    Deck limit 1

(All) champions within 5 spaces gain manic. This unit has relocate self (starts on cooldown.)

Terribly unbalanced idea. Do with it what you will.

I do like the Grant: Berserker idea, but Death Harvest, Assimilate, and Death Eater make no sense. Chaotic Unhinged Destruction is the theme here, not Death.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  3. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Considering Quikening allow a similar powerturn without the drawback to be whooped the same way the turn after, I don't find it unbalanced for that cost and range....

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

This relic has Dread. Friendly champions with a maximum range of 3 have Brutality.

Willow likes this.
  5. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Dread doesn't seem very thematic. The brutality though, very flavourful.

6. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

All champs within 8 spaces gain 2 damage for every 10hp this relic has. whenever a champ dies this relic gains 10hp (starts with 20).

7. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Hell to the no.