What are the best KF runes after the revamp? let's make a list!

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by vorcs, Jun 27, 2014.

1. vorcs

vorcs New Member

What are the best KF runes after the revamp?
    Put your suggestions below!
    Let's test them!

2. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

Elven Strategist/Bard/Page/Shade/Taskmaster, Civilized Wilderkin, Falconer, Deadly Tracker, amongst many others.

Condor Fury is still great, though you have to give up Duel for Loyalty, which is fine. At 89 Nora with Loyalty, still runnable. Elven Ancestor is great as well. Ally KF + Adaptive KF CAN be potentially dangerous.

vorcs likes this.
  3. vorcs

vorcs New Member

elf theme seens playable at moment...

4. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Elves seem to be the winners of the revamp, at least for KF. Blademaster is very efficient. Gonna go peruse the options some more.

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Low damage and low health is finally a good thing!

Woffleet likes this.
  6. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I'd add:
    - Apprentice Mage (2 different teleports and 3 different disables to choose from for 69 Nora at most);
    - Lamenting Mage (he lost 1 speed in favour of keeping pretty much all his abilities);
    - Woodland Jester (lost bastion of mobility in favour of teleport 1 and Charm 3 for 58 nora, still has resonance);
    - Illusionist (Illusion of Lies is just too good);
    - Light of the Circle (added Vuln Frost but other than that she's the same), Trickster Fairy (Pilfer and Hex for Polymorph? Sounds good.);
    - Snare Fairy (Snow blast!);
    - Aspect of Life (she lost nothing and is 1 nora cheaper);
    - Bliss (lost Inspire which was just randomly added in the past, nothing else was lost);
    - Archer Commander (Has improve range/damage or commander archer to choose from and rain of arrows, still pretty solid);
    - Chained Fae (preordained + resurrection? Oh my).

I'm not sure about Wisp and Enforcer of the Circle, but both seem to be fine.

7. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Elves were the first deck I made. Treefolk are ok, but not huge winners. Willowind and Slag got wrecked though.

8. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Aspect lost Charged, delaying her by several turns.

9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

@StupidJerk

You claim stupidity, but were polite above AND have a super duper cute avatar. Friends?

Tarathil and StupidJerk like this.
  10. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Sure thing, buddy~.

DarkJello likes this.
  11. Etherielin

Oh right, I forgot about that. A fair price for leaving all her healing capabilities intact though.

12. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Anyone looked at Elven Ancestor? KF/ST Split Rune

Attack Frost, Adaptive KF, Ally KF, Guiding Spirit, Phase Shift, Arctic, 8 Speed in FF KF, for 75 Nora

Ok, someone has but I already posted so... :p

13. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

And Artic Garu still isn't a split rune *Weeps*

14. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

Quillback... Dodge 2, Block 2, Deflect, Damage Shield 3...

15. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

I'm pretty sure she's pretty op. I don't expect her to stay as she is for long.

16. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Elven Druid is finally runnable again, his power level is amazing. Transform into bear form provoking an attack (preferably leave him open with 4ap after transforming) When the your turn comes, opponent has enraged EDruid. +7 dmg (across all forms) so when enrage triggers transform into wolf for a +12 dmg boost or go back into druid form for +7 on range. Usually averages 20-25 dmg, either way it's impressive dmg pool.

17. Etherielin

Regarding Elven Druid:

Legato and I did a test and found out that you can stack any other form together with Dark Raven form, getting bonuses from both forms. Works pretty nice if you combo wolf and raven together tbh.

18. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

The runes I expect to see nerfed (basically half of everything I am currently running):

Elven Ancestor
    Falconer
    Forest Giant
    Elven Strategist
    Elven Treecaller
    Elven Druid
    Vashal Quillback

Possibly:
    Elven Shade
    Snake Charmer

19. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

dryads got buffed... elven archer got nerfed... wait what? DoG got me confucius

20. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

garu chosen doesnt look bad if anyone checked him out