What are you Running atm?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Vorian, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I am running this! https://poxbase.com/deck/C66Cx+CvTC9yC41CdQS6LSas2bs84s2-SYr2qrPe1le1O I also run x2 Valdaci Bolters, x2 Needlewings and x1 skeezick whorl. Its built around efficiency rather budget. The strategy is basically this. Deploy a Rip Demon preferably or a Farcrags Tardigrade, and follow then them up with bunch of ranged units and Skywing Imperators. You charge your opponents melee units with the Tardigrade, Guardian of Eretat, Rip Demon or Draksar Shifter to protect ur ranged units, and then you barrage your opponents to death. Once you have 3-5 units in the action you chain power turn with DB and Quickening until all your opponents champs are dead!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  2. ImperatorXL

ImperatorXL Well-Known Member

3. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

In my meta (i play a split SL/SP) i run also Bloodhowler Alpha, 88 nora expensive build, Rupture Alpha, exertion and escalation, Kanen Cultist and Ritual Cultist: 2 great support units and 2 hard beaters, great target for a rage band (2x auto) and with high mobility thanks to unleash. Just give them a try, they work so good for me.