What BGs are you having trouble defeating?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Cinder405, May 29, 2014.

1. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I play KF only and rarely play other factions. I am running an Elf BG and it has been succesful for me lately. Every now and then I face the same types of BGs and I just can't figure out how to deal with them.

Please post the BGs/Factions you have trouble with so the KF community can collaborate and provide tips on how to deal with them.

I had trouble playing against Ferrens the other day. They were fast and what killed me is that I couldnt contest mid font fast enough. Any tips against these furry animals?

2. Javier Romero

Javier Romero The King of Potatoes

3. Cinder405

4. Javier Romero

I don't like cookie cutter bg :)

Manual of this bg
    -illusion : are one of the main tool is use to power up elven statue , contest font(with relic) and opponent ap(since they attack or use ability on them)
    -bloom and statue : if your opponent dosen't kill you unit this relic will heal them up surviving more turn (forcing them to use spell)
    -frost nova , thorn trap and slowing armor : make the champ lower there ap and this will mean less ap to attack and use ability (for them to use spell)
    -throne of the circle : spell resistant (half the dmg from spell)
    -wooden scale : some profit from the spell and the defense is great to counter the attack
    -slag + bloom : when illusion fail they come in handly the nora gen is great too

tips and trick with this bg
    -deploy a woodscale asap
    -try to contest the opponent bg early
    -slag + bloom: they are for late game

5. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

If you can, get a pair of Seekers of the Source. They have Relic Guardian, but unfortunately they're super expensive.

6. Javier Romero

yeah they fit like a glove add kf grim ,but they cost one arm :(

7. Cinder405

:)
    This BG looks fun man. It just hit me that the reason u have no spells is because of wooden scales lol. I think it looks solid. Since i have never really played a BG like this I wouldnt be able to help you with defeating SL and Attrition BGS.

Javier Romero likes this.
  8. Javier Romero

it really help i removed some of the slow sp , and add more tank after posting i notice they are no tanky :) ty

Cinder405 likes this.
  9. Cinder405

Your welcome.