What Comes In Which Packs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crisian, Mar 13, 2014.

1. crisian

crisian Member

do all of the packs contain all of the leg and limited runes or do core sets include chance for different leg/lim runes than extended set?

for instance i think i saw a greed post that war banners are available in core sets, does that mean only in core packs? if in fact the packs contain different leg/lim's, could we get a list of what we could find in each set?

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Core is up to Grimlic's Descend (inclusive). And include Legs from those expansions only. (kind of crap, that explains the lower price :p)

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

The only Legendary runes you'll find in Core are the banners and diplos. Theoretically you could also get Octopi Helm as well.

Extended will get you everything else except the latest batch (from Bonds of War)

4. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Ya, really explains why Core boxes are half the price!

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Angels drop from the core set.

6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Is that working as intended? It's rather odd.

7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

How is it odd, Angels were released in one of the first 7 expansions..

8. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I was under the impression that Core was Release -> GD

Besides, weren't Angels released between AA and Rise of Serkan? That's like the 9th.

9. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I believe the ST and SP expansion are counting as the original release so if im correct it would make angels the 7th, I may be wrong but people haev claimed they got them from core.

10. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Well, that'd make Core a little more appealing.