What does an IS Adaptive bg look like?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Amberite, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Amberite

Amberite The King of Potatoes

I am assuming 2x War enchanted groble, 1x magnus and 2x magisters, but what else? Budget is not an issue.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

you'll want protection from spot removal, so veilwalker is the best option with cast despoil and she also helps with spell spam, add some healing and fill spots to counter some current meta bgs.
    So, magnus, 2x magister, 2x WEG, 2x veilwalker, + detection (hawkmaster or else), + shatter (ironfist agent), + anti nora gen (agent too) OR favor (favored nomad), + usual meta stuff (griffin rider, fist of bastion, scarlet wings, leoss magnates, NCCardinal, angels, minister, POV, whatever) if you fancy get some kind of module going.

3. Amberite

Amberite The King of Potatoes

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I'd probably go with just dead magnus and split FW tbh. But if I was going to run FF I'd put in some harass and delay like agent and Roughneck and protection like brew master and militia.

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

run like 4 sunderpedes to stall while you spam scorched dwarves to repair all the damage your shrine is taking from the energy overloads you've cast on yourself

it'll be more fun

7. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

personally id lean towards a more construct angle for adaptive, with dwarven engineers and silverclan engineers for WEG, then veilwalkers for BfN and despoil, and id just use UV as spell spam fodder for detect and then favor/tempo from the nomad. the only caution is that alot of the relevent champs for adaptive are magic dam

8. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

x2 tales x2 RD x2 refute x2 hammer strike for sure.