What happens to the availability of Ctharia after transition?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BansheeX, Mar 6, 2014.

1. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Will she still be available for gold? What will gold be spendable on?
    Or in other words, should i get one for my 300K gold now for tradepurposes or should i hang on to the gold for new to come interesting runes?

2. only

only Active Member

I think that it becoming on par with other 150k runes should be reasonable. for the current owners of her, there could be a compensation of 150k rune of their choice.

I also would like to know how many copies of Chtaria are spred in game. actually, all 150k and Sarinda could be put in such a statistic.

3. BansheeX

Anyone know for sure? Becasue "I think" is a little vague :)

4. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

It's all *I think*.

To be safe, if you want them, buy them now.

We have asked a couple of times, but it hasn't been answered in either of the posts yet.

6. only

only Active Member

wh00t? I'm not saying what I think will happen... I say what I think should happen!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the @(#* is a ctharia

8. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Your worst nightmare.

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

so...

whatever's actually underneath a dorf's beard?

just sayin, there's a reason they keep that @#(* covered up

10. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Screen Shot 2014-03-06 at 2.49.26 AM.png

11. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

The reason this game will never be a serious collectors game is because they re-release things that has been prommised not to be rereleased. If you make a rune into 300k gold you cant release the same rune as a normal legendary later, thats just serioulsy bad against the players who actually got her for 300k gold. But i guess most prt of the world dont care bcause they never saved up for her.

12. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Being a serious collectors game is the last thing this game needs. This game needs large competitive playerbase, and I would only be happy if all my runes were made completely free.

13. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

yes i bet you would

14. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

If you're looking for a serious collector's game, try baseball cards.

Prami likes this.
  15. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

Once, I did get mad when they re-released stuff cheaper than I got it years before. But now I care more about the game than about the "investment" I've made over the years in it.

This game needs more players so badly, it is a shame. It is a shame because Pox is so marvelous, so full of richness, more people should be playing it.

Make the game more accesible. Pox should not fall into obscurity.

16. only

only Active Member

Firk, you must be a fairy if you collect pixels so well. I wouldn't be surprised if Ctharia would be deemed semi OP rune after a while, when we will be able to get a closer look (play) at her. just because seeing her is SO rare.

17. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

You'll keep a LIMITED EDITION Ctharia, that nobody bought because it was priced at 300k gold, now people will be able to get a LEGENDARY ctharia if they want to play with her. If you are a collector, I bet LE Ctharia is the rarest rune in the game, that means you have the most valuable rune in existence, if you thought you could buy power, well, you were wrong, that kind of things don't last.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm intrigued. Who do you think could accurately predict the fluctuation of the market and give you more than a 'I think' ?

19. BansheeX

I was hoping for a direct answer on whether or not it would be goldobtainable from the devs. Its no longer relevant though since the server is down and in the proces of being moved.