What if snogvie/coraugh/sixul/etc were heros?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rokkushun, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

I mean they just bring so much power to any BG, the three in the title are pretty much "deck staples" at this point. I just feel like they shouldn't be allowed to be run in with another one from another faction.

If not hero, maybe give them a new ability "legend" that makes it so only one legend rune can be in any BG.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So..............

unique huh?

XFurionsX likes this.
  3. Rokkushun

No, unique limits them to one copy of the rune. I mean a limit to them all as a whole.
    like how split heros only are allowed to have one in a deck.

4. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

You're going to have to give a better reason than your feelings. (This goes for more posts than just this one)

5. Rokkushun

Their sheer power, most of them are better or on par or better than any hero.
    Would you honestly run gekaal over sixul if you're making a FF FS bg with no real synergy besides "good things"?
    Xulos over coraugh?
    Vindrax over Snogvie?

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Apologies

Anyhow, not sure if this is good for the game. Greatly limits options. If anything, just give them unique so I don't have to face coragh spammed off cooldown.

7. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Unique.

8. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

You may limit me to one Snogs in a BG but you can never take away my /Saxy.

GabrielQ likes this.
  9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

if the problem is that they are imbalanced let's fix that and no other thing

10. Rokkushun

they are strong but they are supposed to be strong, it's just the issue when you start to do splits and the non-split heros are stronger than the FF heros and you can run more than one of them.

11. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Maybe is just me but.. i dont find any of coragh, korona, sixul to be super hard to kill, now magnus the fallen/kiergana those ones are really a pain in the buttocks.

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

lf 2x snogvie

13. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Revamp will most likely help but Unique should be a given imo

Tarathil likes this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Nice try after not lending me stuff guy

15. BansheeX

Said the guy who ignored me when I afsked if I could borrow something while you took a pause....

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The difference is that I've known dagda for 5 years. You just asked "if you could borrow an SL bg or two" while I have no idea if you're trustworthy with runes or not. Bad things happen when you take bad risks.

Also, it was a joke. Butthurt much

17. BansheeX

Not really, but a simple no as reply would have been polite.

18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Burn, can I borrow all your runes of high PB value for a special SL BG test?

Woffleet and Dagda like this.
  19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I could honestly not be bothered, as I found the request pretty jokes. I don't believe anyone in their right mind would lend someone they haven't known for a long time "a couple of SL bgs" because you want to test SL.

Like honestly, the fact that you thought I was just gonna lend someone runes like that is pretty striking to me

20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Its not like Banshee is a nobody though. Both parties are advised to chill

SPiEkY likes this.