What reason is there to suppress "inconvenient" truth?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by st3ck, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

So if I am reading ragic right the solution to people radicalizing due to ostrisization oppression and poverty is to give them gun then threaten them and anyone like them? Not sure what could go wrong.

badgerale, BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

no, the solution is to tell them God will reward them for committing mass murder obviously. here's a fact of life. when members of your group are making you look bad, it might be a good idea to police your own group before others do it for you.

DarkJello likes this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

but that is what the murderous extremists are doing and not what the moderate muslims are doing... I'm not sure you thought this through Ragic.

4. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I honestly don't know what you mean here. I... Think I understand? But probably not. :(

Geressen likes this.
  5. Ragic

see this is where you fail. you agree that the muslim faith needs a reformation, but you don't seem to think its up to moderate muslims to do it. or if you do that they don't need to be pressured into doing it. youre dreaming as much about this issue as you are about so many others.

DarkJello likes this.
  6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so you have thought this through you are just not telling anyone what you thought up becaaaaause... ?

is it because it is more fun to call everyone stupid and sit on a throne of smug? howsabout you tell us exactly how your grand master plan works.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Oh it was a reply to ragic but I suspect he was being sarcastic while still not giving us his solutions.

8. SireofSuns

So he's a chemist?

Ohmin likes this.
  9. Ragic

my solution to getting muslims to reform their religion? you start by not telling them over an over that it isn't their problem. get on board with that one and maybe we can move forward.

its a lot like the immigration issue. you cant pass meaningful immigration reform until you secure the border. likewise you cant create an environment where its ok to reform the muslim religion until the left stops creating an environment where its ok to be an extremist.

DarkJello likes this.
  10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Who the Firk has been telling them this? was it @SireofSuns ? dammit that guy is always been a bit on the dopey side.

well Bane Shift... looks like we are starting from 0 here. I'll get some ropes and tape but you will have to be responsible for keeping him alive, fed, healthy and excersized and stuff. I'll go tell everyone to ignore what sre told them.

11. SireofSuns

[​IMG]
    (I can't find a smaller version, sry)

(actually it's that people have avoided talking about them at all, not that people are telling them the wrong things)

Geressen likes this.
  12. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

The inconvenient truth is, that I am sick and tired of trucks killing many dozens of innocents for the crime of not being radical muslims.

Truck control incoming, because if we can save just 1 life it will all be worth it. Incidentally, more power and taxes for gvt and less for the citizens. Winning.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@DarkJello you seem to have better information about the attack than the german police at the moment so could you tell them what you know? okay? thanks

so did anyone here hear about the spree shooting in a mosque in Zurich or did that fly under the radar?

BurnPyro likes this.
  14. SireofSuns

I think I read something about that, but I was really tired at the time, so...?

I feel like Germans have a really hard time deciding which extreme ideology they want to settle one, just so long as it's extreme. But then, that's my opinion.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

nah, the germans are mostly okay, it gets bad when an austrian gets involved.

16. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

so christianity needs to be reformed because of the KKK and neo nazis? or is it only people who are not like you?

Geressen likes this.
  17. Ragic

Christianity has undergone reformation. we stopped burning heretics a long time ago. now go to your average Christian church and say raise your hand if you think the KKK is wrong, everyone will raise their hand. Now go to your average mosque and ask people to raise their hand if they think Jihad is wrong. I wonder how many hands youll see. not an equivalence at all.

and In case you've forgotten already, we had a black president. and it wasn't because black people outnumber Christians. how many muslim countries are there with extremist governments again?

despite your lame attempt at drawing an equivalency there are light years between what Christianity and the Muslim religion preaches.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    DarkJello likes this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Are we pretending that right wing nutjobs didn't shoot up black churches recently?

But that doesn't fit out agenda, we aren't all right wing yada yada. Wow look how that works out.

The real solution would be to murder all right wingers and their families just in case. Obviously.

19. Ragic

youre missing the point as usual Burn. both religions have extremist groups. but one has more acceptance of those groups than the other. a LOT more. I don't see an epidemic of impressionable Christian youths being radicalized by the KKK as soon as they get an internet connection.

DarkJello likes this.
  20. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

when was the last time you went to a mosque?

asking for a friend